Milwaukee Update Post

Its a typical urban spot in the mil they sell urban clothing and what not as well but I was just in there for kicks. Its basically another playmakers or citysports.

And B I'm in the same position you are for these upcoming january releases. I'm not as big a fan of the white and silver IIs but I love those 25thanniversary 1s so I will be on those and the 6s hard. Plus I still got my pair of white and red 12s on hold back @ school in NC so I gotta scoop those up nextweek as well when I get back. I was hoping to find a pair of Bloody Gum sbs and those USC blazers @ phase 2 the other day but they didn't have my size soI'm prolly just gonna save the dough now for later releases like the 6s....

Abes lemme know what you think of the spot if you go they had 3 9s left the other day so I feel like you should be good.

Im really liking the Motorsport VI's and the II's. Im guessing Wisconsin wont be getting any of the motorsport VI's but if anyone is heading downto chicago for the release im ready to camp out for those.

For some reason I just dont like the motorsports I will cop the Orea joints over those for sure. this is the first motorsports release i have not liked, imkinda mad this is the only one to release to the public

The Black/White VI has really grown on me. Ill be coppin those too. Im not sure if I like the Air Jordan 2010, Some colorways are looking decent. I just cantget over the hole.

^agreed on xmas, are you still moving any sz 11 stuff...

6s shouldnt be hard to get...

will the Motorsports 6's be limited in WI or are they just a normal a gr?

and the oreo 6's are an easy pass thats for sure...

-Tyler

motorsports will be tough to come by in WI,

I only know of 1 spot that will have them for sure, and possibly two more...

i got two pair easy on the vi's... i made a rule that im not selling anymore stuff... im mad that i had to move the stuff i had to. but needed to help thefamily out. whats up with you b... its been a while.. hows the family... fill me in on the motorsports... save me a 11 or hook me up with one

2 black/red 6s are a must...i hear you on that not selling stuff. its tough.

once i get confirmation on numbers, i ll let you know about motorsports...

Ill need to get the motorsport VI's too.. ha.

Im looking forward to this year as far as JB releases.

sounds like black/red 6s arent going to be as easy as i had thought.

numbers just a bit under SJ's...

Hmm I will be back to Carolina on Tuesday I will def be checking those Black and Red VIs nums when i get back to work. Regardless I will get @ least pair

Originally Posted by sho3tym

motorsports will be tough to come by in WI,

I only know of 1 spot that will have them for sure, and possibly two more...
yea that doesnt surprise me...and what place is that your talking about? is it in milwaukee?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

Seems like i need to venture to mil town more often, madison isn't doing it for me
frown.gif

^Only problem I have with Madison that there is only one "mom and pop" store that sells Jordan Brand.

Other than that I love Madison.

Milwaukee is always nice. If I dont get into UW I will be heading to either Marquette or UW Milwaukee in the Fall.
Being in Milwaukee will be nice so I can get more of the new releases.

Sneaker Wise...

Mil > Mad

which is to be expected, Milwaukee just has a ton more to offer, Moda3, Playmakers, Sky High,Phase II, etc etc...

the chain stores generally receive more of a limited release as well...

I wish Madison had some stores similar to those. For SB's theres Alumni in Middleton that always has a nice selection. As far as the malls go, The FinishLines and Foot Lockers have just begun getting some of the limited releases. I dont believe anywhere in Madison got the Count Down Packs. I may be wrongthough. Two years ago I wouldve never have thought Madison would've gotten the Space Jams. Also if you guys are bored Saturday night. Madison East playsMadison Memorial. Should be a great game filled with highlight dunks. The game is sold out but it should be televised.

Back
Top Bottom