Milwaukee Update Post

I've got a huge feeling that Milwaukee Swap thing is going to fail. This is the same kid trying to sell 2012 Playoff 11s for 400, only two months before release. 
roll.gif

i'll be there tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't disappoint but i'm really not expecting the best :lol:

So what was the outcome of the Swap? Couldn't make it...

From my discussions with HoH they have plenty to go around along with Champs and Footaction they also had good number of pairs.

Champs Mayfair is passing out gurantee tickets right NOW til 5pm.! I just got my pair on locked! I saw his sheet and there is A TON left! I have a feeling this shoe's inventory is going to be sitting or a chance for people to double up!

went to hoh yesterday to pick up a pair of thunders (won my first raffle) iv's for my son and i. when a fight breaks out in the store. it was just beef between two groups(i dont think it was over shoes), but still sucked seeing that in person (i was glad i didnt have my son with me). hope all is well and have a safe holiday my fellow nt'ers....

went to hoh yesterday to pick up a pair of thunders (won my first raffle) iv's for my son and i. when a fight breaks out in the store. it was just beef between two groups(i dont think it was over shoes), but still sucked seeing that in person (i was glad i didnt have my son with me). hope all is well and have a safe holiday my fellow nt'ers....

I heard rumblings of that when I went up there today.

Sad to see where it's all going.

I think it's great that more people are enthusiastic about sneakers, especially the younger crowd. The direction we're heading isn't a positive one though.

Ever since the raffle system I have not won anything for HoH... :frown:. I guess my money is goIng else where for now. I've only managed to win 1x at footaction for the bred 4s... The 11s went to a completely different level this year.

Ever since the raffle system I have not won anything for HoH... :frown:. I guess my money is goIng else where for now. I've only managed to win 1x at footaction for the bred 4s... The 11s went to a completely different level this year.

I didn't try for the 11's but I won the raffle on the foams and the 9's.

Those raffles suck

my black 4's and cool grey 9's were pickups from somebody who didn't come get their shoe

Back
Top Bottom