Milwaukee Update Post

When I went in yesterday...there were was a line of people putting raffles. Mostly for the royals. But there was like 10 boxes for shoes coming out ..whoever gets the royals in their size is extremely lucky...good luck everyone...hoping for the kds and royals...

i put in for the royals I's and the allstar jordan I's, they are alot of stuff and hoh is getting a restock of a bunch of older jordan stuff as of 2/15

Called around 3pm yesterday and they said they were already making calls. They told me they were making calls all day tuesday and wednesday. Hopefully still get called for the royals.

I wonder how many people actually knew that HOH in Milwaukee was getting them, im sure word spreads fast but it was not on the launch locater for Mill

I wonder how many of the pairs they got are already reserved for employees. One of the hoh guys mentioned them getting like 60 pairs total for the all star shoes...if they were making calls I would think at least one of us would've gotten called.

I would call but I'm in class, they'll probably do a FCFS after 6 if any are even available.

I wonder how many of the pairs they got are already reserved for employees. One of the hoh guys mentioned them getting like 60 pairs total for the all star shoes...if they were making calls I would think at least one of us would've gotten called.

I want to say it's like 20% of their stock.

I just like that guys are coming out of the woodwwork in here...good to see guys posting in here.

Ehh not my style but they got unclaimed pairs for the Retro 9 cool greys and im sure the fire red 5s are just going to be sitting there 

with none of us getting called, i'm starting to think they haven't called...otherwise we are all unlucky...man, hurry up and call me footlocker...

Last edited:
with none of us getting called, i'm starting to think they haven't called...otherwise we are all unlucky...man, hurry up and call me footlocker...
Which shoe you going for? and did anybody in the Mill cop the concords from FNL 

Which shoe you going for? and did anybody in the Mill cop the concords from FNL 

i put in for the royals, KD's, and kobe's. I got put in the for the barkley posits on accident because the guy put my ticket in the wrong box. they had like 11 boxes by the register, i'm just hoping all my tickets ended up in the right box.

Just called hoh...they havent called for the kds or the kobes...I was gonna ask about the royals but dude hung up...

If they were making calls yesterday for the Royals...I'm again a no go for HoH..!:smh: I can't even get any GRs from them, who was I thinking I was going to get some Royals...

Back
Top Bottom