Milwaukee Update Post

^^^ Yeah as of right now me and my cousin will be attending...First time going to sneaker event...not sure what to expect but I'm glad its a Serb...Place is pretty big.

same with me.. i didnt make it to the exchange at uwm last years... serb is close to my spot. looking forward to seeing whats there and meeting some new cats. hope the weather will be cool...

congrats again b....

I'm planning on getting out there for an hour or two to check things out. Just had a child 10 days ago myself (best of luck and congrats sho3tym)

Was at the first Chicago "Summit" a while ago (10+ years), my only sneaker meet up experience. Met some cool folks.

OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!?! Haha.

For a first timer its was aight...alot of the tables were empty with vendor name tags..no show I take it but it was cool...got out of the house is always a plus...

Grand ave footlocker has 10.5 and 11.5 in the black white jordan v's
just in case anyone was looking for pairs to buy or flip.

Last edited:
Just saw the Oregon Foams got dated. December 30th. What yall think, any takers. Any Brew stores gonna have em?

Any low-key mom & pop shops in the area? Saw in a Facebook group that someone grabbed MPLS Kobe 1 at a mom & pop in Milwaukee for $50. Any help would be appreciated.

Grand ave footlocker has a size 13 in the all blue jordan 3s. In case anyone is looking

Last edited:
Noticing the presence of alot more WI NTers lately. Lmk if u guys wanna start a groupme or something I'm home.

How did people do with the 11s today? Any crazy stories? I got mine off NDC after an hour and a half of pure patience.

No luck up north. Did anyone go to the Sneaker Summit at the Bradley Center? Just curious if it's worth the trip down?

I was considering trying to get the XIs online, but not really going to try to make it a priority. Forgot to get online at 0700 and for fun tried to get on at around 10am and saw people were still in the virtual queue to try and get them (on NDC and Finish Line)! I couldnt believe it, but at the same time wasnt surprised with how these big releases go down. Not to mention I still have the first Columbia XI retro that I wear once in a blue moon to hoop in, I really didnt need to spend the $200.

I was considering the Sneaker Summit but then had to try to the Chicago area last minute. Sounds like its $30 entry for the ability to check out people's sneaker collection, talk sneakers, and potentially buy sneakers. I also heard the Bucks sell their old equipment/jerseys/apparel. I wonder how much that stuff is?

I seen pictures they had blank jerseys for 75 and short short shorts for like 50. I would like sent up a table. I have some stuff I'm willing to let go.

Back
Top Bottom