Milwaukee Update Post

I can tell lol. I just made an account looking for flyknit trainers size 11. Maybe have better luck on here than Facebook groups lol

Definitely not, check the Buy/Sell forums, but don't ask to buy in the threads, NT doesn't allow buy/sell/trade in the threads. That's what the buy/sell section is for. Just a heads up.

And you'll have more luck in Facebook groups imo

I lurk. Any outlet stuff local I'm just gonna post in here from now on. We gotta get a local milwaukee meet going. If we can get ppl back into the forum

I'm in Madison.. but I hit J creek a few times a month. I'll try my best to keep yall updated and help out

I too am still here.  And would love to open a communication amongst midwesterners. So long as Sho3tym doesn't take all my size 11's. LOL

Been lurking for a while...

Anyone know if the champs at Mayfair got the exclusives of the NMDs? I asked an employee and he looked at me like i was stupid.

Champs at Mayfair got the adidas NMDs in today for anyone interested. Girl said they still had a quite a few left, but pairs were moving fast.

Still here lurking. Just dont buy shoes like I used to. 

Last edited:
Anyone know of the next local sneaker show- I am not a huge fan typically, but would be cool to actually meet up with some current/old school NTers from the 414 / 262. Anyone interested in putting together a list of locals and getting some T's printed up- I will nominate Sho3tym to pick out the design :D

Anyone know of the next local sneaker show- I am not a huge fan typically, but would be cool to actually meet up with some current/old school NTers from the 414 / 262. Anyone interested in putting together a list of locals and getting some T's printed up- I will nominate Sho3tym to pick out the design :D

Creativity is not a bright spot for me. I'm not sure of anything local coming up. There was just a MSX show a couple weeks back...

MSX been whack the past few shows imo.. always on Sundays and low attendance. Nice to see the regulars and such though.

Sneakercon Schaumburg was great.

Bumping just because. I'm still here too. Expecting ,y first kid this year as well so I'm guessing my pick ups will slow down a ton.

Congrats on the baby. No reason to post in the outlet thread. Rather the locals get some if any. Johnon creek sounds like they have the navy 16s in the back. I asked for sizes but he said non our unboxed yet. They had some wool 3s in sz9.5. 2 pair left when I left. Also picked up a pair of Kentucky 1s for $80. Last month or so they didn't have much but today seemed different

Back
Top Bottom