Milwaukee Update Post

^ what were they charging?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

they were charging $125. they didnt have size 11 in the lows so i didnt cop. they had them in the mids and highs but i wasnt feeling them as much.
Its a way of life...

^i wouldnt pay 125 for any of those shoes....i ll stick to Sky High......

and playmakers should be gettin that '90, its supposed to release on the 26th of this month....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^^ yo brandon..heard anymore about the bob's, I've been hitting snyx like every other day they have no info yet on when they getting em!!
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

^same here, every shop i talk to has no info....be patient young jedi.......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^they wont release them til the 26th, as that is the slated release date, but keep your eyes open for them if you want them.....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Anybody know if and when anywhere in town is getting them "Wheat Skull" AM90s?

My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes

moda or playmakers could get that 90, when i find out i ll post it here....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^^ not sure if you were asking for a pic of the "wheat skull" AM90s but here's a link
My 1st addiction was GI Joes and icies after that it was light skinned girls and Nikes

yeah, whys that?

i m supposed to be goin to the brewer game on monday with those guys......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Any word if Playmakers is still expecting the Warhawk/GI Joe AM 90s? I stopped by the FDL store and they didn't have them or any information about them.

Yo brandon looks like I will be in milwaukee on monday...will any stores be open???
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

cause men they pretty cool you know Zach and eric they always show love when i go in but i go in like every week. but yea they cool...

Playmakers may still get that GI Joe '90 but i do not think its likely....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^if playmakers doesnt get it, probably not,

there is however always an outside chance that moda will get it late....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Brandon I talked with my guy at snyx a few days ago dee said he didn't see bobbitos on the release sheets anymore, but that they may still be getting em because a bunch more forces are dropping saturday!....you hear anything new?
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

i heard bobs got pushed back......

the sat stuff shoule be that new york series....white/3m, and white black midsole i beleive....nothin i m grabing.....those trainer dunks are grownin on me though......
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Yea the hybrids are cool, not sold on em yet tho!! U know if the london ,and china af city series will be released in the states??
Team midwest
go ill a.k.a chicago​

^not sure....there are a couple pairs i want from that series though.....and reese whats up with you takin over the milwaukee post....lol
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom