Milwaukee Update Post

wow looking @ the 4s I see there is hope for my hares! and the pink yeezy's nah! its not looking sweet. I love the shoe but its just way to much for a shoewith no history. with Jordans you can say aww the columbias and the aquas where inthe allstar game. fresh prince wore ever pair of 5s n the first episode. youcan say that with yeezy's...

215 is kinda steep too

^^ exactly, leader selling them for 350. Hype is a killer!

here's a wish list by the way

low XVII(light blue white),Cool Grey IXs, Cardinal VIIs. and Military IVs

Never posted an update about DUNKXCHANGE. It was alright, i had pre-ordered tickets and the guy who let me in was wearing wu-tang clan dunks and that prettymuch made my day. Next time ill come with some of my ds sneakers. I forgot to bring them so i pretty much stayed there for an hour and just looked. Overall itwas nice, it was well run. But just bring some heat with you that you want to sell or trade if you thats my reconmendation.

I didnt, I couldnt find anything that i thought the was right for. Next year will be a different story though.

Kinda, I think you can find some better steals in the forums here though. But if you need a shoe that you are having trouble finding, then DXC is the place togo.

yea i would have gone but i had to go to my sisters bf bday party and thats what happened to my cements lols

haha I couldnt even imagine doing that. I always keep a pair of beaters in my car just in case i run into those situations. Good thing you were able to restorethem.

lols yea i was beingin stupid lols o well.. mud isnt a big biggy though but paint lols thats a differnt story lols

but yea anyone got any grapes or womens aqua 8s for sell around size 9.5..

hey guys,,,i just bought my boyfriend a pair of of OG VI's from 1991 from that guy that i have told you guys about in milwaukee..solemj0717....i met upwith him and paid for them cash...i saw some of his collection in person...dude got some serious og heat from 1984- 95...his blazer collections are crazy...healso has a lot of rare sb dunks...he said he's gonna go to that summit that sho3tym was talking about (shout out to sho3tym)....the guy is from south sidemilwaukee...hopefully sho3tym and dude will represent miltown at its best....

^my thoughts exactly.

lol

duffle-if you could get a list it would be appreicated.

OnETwo-ever get prices from your guy?

Haha

-sho3tym. I have class right now in Madison and should be able to get over to the mall to see if hes working today. Been really busy with coaching and schoolwork lately.

He's new in town. He just moved from here from Chicago and is trying to sell many of his kicks because he just got a daughter.

That picture is photoshopped though,

look where the username is, he inserted a white square and put his name on it....

yea, needs to be dated.. and have a signed tag in his pics. Not saying that this guy isnt legit, but I cant believe it yet because theres tons of pics likethis in the sneaker showcase forum

He's legit..but yeah..photo looks photoshopped...he said he will try to take more pics once he get the rest of his collection down here from chi-town...Ithink he's selling everything....dude only gonna keep his XI's collections (my boyfriend and i seen them in person and yeah...he has at least 10-15pairs of concords, couple Ice Blue Columbia, Breds, 45 space jam, cool grey..ect...) i wish i had my digital camera with me. But yeah...he will sell majorityof his rare dunks , blazers, OG jordan, and UNDFTD IV's at the summit...the rest will be on ebay i guess.i will take pictures of dude's entirecollection once he bring them all down here from chi town...cuz i'm picking up a pair of black yeezy from him and some og III's....my size too 7)hahaha...lol...well i don't wanna hype dude up...i'll wait and see....but he's legit if that's what yall worrying about.

Back
Top Bottom