Milwaukee Update Post

thanks anyways guys. i think i might just go to finishline and bring a picture with me lol. i'll let you guys know what they say if you are interested incopping them.

Sorry about that, Just figured you might know.

Yea, I was looking on there website today and they had the price as $$$ before it was $250. I was skeptical about paying $250 for these but there no way illpay $300 for them. Interesting how you said that if you call they'll reserve a pair for $500 because all over there website they've been saying not tocall about the yeezy's.

^i was just messing with you.

this is why i'm staying away from yeezy's unless it's for retail.

Pstuart-just go there and ask if they have the 1s for sat. If they're gonna get 'em they ll have them already, and they ll be them in back. (they maybe on display)

Yea, Werent these 215$ retail? Im surprised leaders put an extra 85$ on these. And then there taking $500 pre orders on them to
indifferent.gif
. This is the only color-way i reallylike on the yeezy's to. But i dont think 300$ is worth driving three hours down there and waiting in line for god knows how long, and still not evenguranteed a pair.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^i was just messing with you.

this is why i'm staying away from yeezy's unless it's for retail.

Pstuart-just go there and ask if they have the 1s for sat. If they're gonna get 'em they ll have them already, and they ll be them in back. (they may be on display)

word up! will do

Man that Yeezy hype is Redic bruhs, they not dropping anywhere near here in NC so i guess its an easy pass for me

On a good note i finally did find that DS pair of dooms i been lookin for....

NOw if anyone can help me track down a size 9 pair of DS Lucky Sbs i can truly be done with SBs perioud

Haha i know. The hype is unbelievable. Wish these could just sell for retail. The only way I would spend $300+ on a pair of shoes is if they were Jordans frombefore 2001.

pstuart- any luck?

OnETwO-seen your postings about Yeezys, hate to say it, but I saw all this stuff coming...

sneakaprince- i have a 10.5 in unluckys that i m looking to get rid of...lol

If anyone sees blue/yellow Griffeys, hit me up right away, need two 11s...

^
Yea, I have family in chicago and they told me to not even try. I had class thursday and friday night and there was no way I could skip. People were sitting atSt Alfreds since thursday before the release. Im giving up on the yeezy's

sadly no, im pretty bummed i missed them. they were on eastbay.com for $119 too. i headed to the bar, and remembered when i woke up in the morning. oh well

B sorry i really cant do that 10.5 bro my biggest is a 9.5 right now my smallest is a 9 im trying to not get back in that habit of buying shoes i really justcant wear

Its been kinda quite in here for the past couple of days. Is anyone planning on going to DXC next saturday?

^no,

i went to the 1st couple, not really my thing, and i m moving...

once again if anybody sees orange 95s or blue griffeys hit me up asap...need 2 11's in each...

This will be my first DXC so hoping this is a good experience

Sho3tym- Great collection, Im loving the Lebron VI's. Wish I could've got a pair of the big apples.

Yo how was the dunk exchange guys.... B ur collection is Freaking bananas man u gotta upload the rest of the pics tho

AYO what should i put on my hare VII to clean them wanna make sure they goto go for the summer..

and i been working on aging the Is from the cdp i got them beat but not so dirty i wanna bleach them to give them a worn look. got any tips?

Im looking for a Vintage look

Back
Top Bottom