Milwaukee Update Post

yea i dont beleive this guy is for real at all unless we see some hand written...tagged pictures...

-Tyler

sho3tyme....did you alreday talk to him about the summit? so why don't you two get at each other that way...i don't know him like that...he said hewill let me know once his entire collection is here..as far as legitness...i mean ...we don't really have to buy from him...like i said...hold the sneakersin your hands...you don't anything then don't buy them...his ebay is solemj0717...most pictures on there are handwritten...he already got a fewfeedbacks from what he sold...but anyway..he's selling some of his stuff on ebay...if you want anything in person...i guess email dude....that's what idid....i met up with dude....bought the shoes...saw lil bit of his stuffs...and that's it...contact him if you guys interested...i'm just happy withwhat i bought and excited for what i will buy from him...that's all....can't wait for that summit...it will be great....

sho3tyme....what you gonna be selling?

Originally Posted by dufflebaggirl

sho3tyme....did you alreday talk to him about the summit? so why don't you two get at each other that way...i don't know him like that...he said he will let me know once his entire collection is here..as far as legitness...i mean ...we don't really have to buy from him...like i said...hold the sneakers in your hands...you don't anything then don't buy them...his ebay is solemj0717...most pictures on there are handwritten...he already got a few feedbacks from what he sold...but anyway..he's selling some of his stuff on ebay...if you want anything in person...i guess email dude....that's what i did....i met up with dude....bought the shoes...saw lil bit of his stuffs...and that's it...contact him if you guys interested...i'm just happy with what i bought and excited for what i will buy from him...that's all....can't wait for that summit...it will be great....

sho3tyme....what you gonna be selling?

what VI's did you pickup? was he expensive?

white/red..sz9.5...for $600...kind of high but worth it...but i think it's better if you buy his stuff on ebay....some of his stuffs sold on ebay for areal nice price...IMO...

/\ I could be wrong, but something ain't right about this. How we got three people with hardly any posts talking about dude legit?
eyes.gif

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

^certainly red flags went up to me...

just doesnt add up.

however, i m not saying it couldn't be true.

i think you guys right about doubting his legit...all i know is that i bought his OG VI's..and they are real w/o og everything...all the other things ican't speak for everyone else...y not having any posts gotta do with anything....i mean...you can still be a true collector w/ a major collection who doesnot like to post thing or talk about thing...now that's real...i asked solemj0717 if he has an ISS or Niketalk and he said he does with 0 post...He justlook around to see what's hot and what's hyped..and how's the culture doing...that's maybe why sho3tym never heard of him...but any...like isaid...if you stay in the mil...it doesnt hurt to check dude out...you get to look at what you buy and decide for yourself...like i said...the one whodoesn't talk much about what he got might be the one w/ serious heat.....This guy been collecting since 91....so yall do the math....kidcudahy...idon't have his number

-Sho3tym. I went to footlocker last night and my friend had already left. Hes been really busy it sounds like with a new born he just had. Next time I run intohim ill let him know that your interested.

On another note, If this guy is legit he has some real heat then. 45 XI space jams? crazy. Would buy from him if he has size 10 heat, hopefully this is alltrue.

i doubted him too at first...i saw his OG I's an OG IV's on ebay...i didn't believe it...i posted here for you guys opinion...remember that...itook the chance and got my bf his all time favorite kicks..so things work out fine..for me....we all will find out at the summit...he'll be there

I figured it might be something like that. Well if he has anything size 10 I might pick up from him also. tell him to start contributing to the milwaukeeupdate post if he has NT

i don't know him like that so...sorry...i don't think he would give..a ...damn about niketalk and stuff like that tho...lol...imo...

yea he is very suspicious with all the heat dude got
but i was watching his listing and it did go pretty high
and his refs are going up everyday
but theres always going to be that suspicion with
newer people in town or with that much heat
because that is allot to hold
but anything could be true
and anything can be false

i don't doubt he has the stuff.

i m just not crazy about photoshopping your username in. Not a huge deal, especially if he's selling all his stuff. Too bad no sz 11's...

i just wonder if you go to dudes house with intent to buy, and you have some serious cash on you, you might leave with nothing.

guy looks legit. Hopefully he comes to the summit. This is really nice to see and if has anything in a size 10 i will cop.

i'm sorry, but something seems off to me! dufflebaggirl said dude was coming from chicago and his profile here on NT says CA, dufflebaggirl also said hehas 0 posts on NT. if i'm wrong than call me out and i'll accept it. i just think something is strange here! not tryin to cause drama, just callin itlike i see it.

not to mention on the photos of dufflebaggirl's post, the actual name of stayfresh25 is photoshopped to say solemj0717. why are you trying so hard to hypedude up? i'm wearing my beater air raids to the summit. i don't like this right now!

/\ Smh to the 24th power. I had a feeling...I don't know if it's because I deal with liars and bs'ers at work all day, but I'm not buying it.

^ word up man! i'm a pretty down to give anyone a chance, but i always keep my gaurd! you know it the best with your line of work!

Back
Top Bottom