Milwaukee Update Post

^keep me posted,

my wife is due June 2nd, so i won't be able to make it down anytime soon.

may need help with a pair of MVP's...

I'll def see what I can do.. sometimes I get lucky at releases because there is always resellers trying to make quick money.

Just heard some good news for my self but need to get advice from you guys. I have a size 8.5 6/17 CDP that ive been trying to sell for sometime now, A guythat I know in madison happeneds to wear a size 9 and wanted to buy them from me about 4-5 months ago. He flaked and never called etc but I got to see hiscollection and its pretty sick. Supposidly the west towne mall finishline in madison is getting the Tora Bravo Pack (DMP 2). He wants to trade my my 8.5 6/17CDP for a size 11 in the Tora Bravo Pack. Im just concerned to see if the finishline in madison is getting it. Becuase they never recieved any of theCDP's. Is this pack expected to have a good resell value? I doubt ill resell mine since these will be in my size but im just curious.

^i m not sure on west towne mall, i've never bought anything from madison.

but i would imagine an 11 would sell better than a 8.5...

you should just wear em...

i know that the finishline in east towne mall will be getting that pack, so i would assume that the westside will aswell.

ah anyone know if moda 3 got any new stuff 2 weeks ago i saw the black 3m ice bottom dunk. ill probaly go there sat to pick some stuff up

I saw in their blog that they got a bunch of new clothing from TH and some other new stuff. Ill probally be down there saturday afternoon.

yea allot of my friends plan to go there last week
but i guess it change to this week
so there's gonna be a bunch of asian dudes there lols

^ Cashinchecks What town you live in? sounds like we live pretty close to each other..

Originally Posted by sho3tym

i should be in there as well at some point this weekend...
i was in there on thursday...and i didnt see to much new with the shoes...

-Tyler

^sorry man, but i couldn't do it. i got a call asking me if i wanted them, had to pass. Are you going to down for MVP's?

Playmakers will have the Pack this weekend, they only received around 18 pairs. So if you know of anyother places (I believe mall stores are getting them) Iwould try them. Playmakers will be crazy.

Thanks for the heads up. But I'm almost positive I'm going. I met Frank. He said he knew you. Do you plan on getting them?

Was going to pick up the pack here in madison this weekend. But the guy that was going to trade me flaked. Hate it when that happens.

I know Frank...lol, he's a good dude.

I'm going down. (My wife is Due June 2nd)

so i have to play it by ear.

Anybody seen these around Milwaukee Yet?

lg305440-012_fl.jpg

they'll show up.

still waiting on Griffeys.

and i just missed mvps on NDC again....

i was just down at skyhigh
and the dude that works there
is selling some of his personal stuff
like 9 pairs i think
the only ones i remembered are the

tweed sb size 10.5
dela highs sz 10 for 350
white melvins 10 for 300

all ds though
yea i forget the other ones hes selling

Aaron always has a bunch of stuff he is looking to get rid of...

just gotta ask....

Back
Top Bottom