Milwaukee Update Post

I was at Jc about 4 days ago

they had silver uptempos for 37.99
Flightposite 2s blk/blu for 79.99
jordan 2010s a couple cws for 89.99
I saw a few orange/blu sc trainers for 59.99

not much else last thursday

B.Jennings at Mayfair this sat from 6pm-8pm

I can't make it, I'll be at a coaches clinic.

Hopefully some of you guys check it out.

I really wanted these. Too bad they never came out.

wcitu9.jpg

What it dew Midwest Niketalk. I will be in town for the Packers x Cowboys game. Can someone point me to any dope spots to checkout in Milwauke. Local sneaker spots, Niketown, local food.

I got Sky High, Playmakers, KutsnKicks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kutsnkicks? where is that located?

moda3 is a must.

No niketown in milwaukee....

alot of food stuff, check out soblemans for burgers. Do the miller brewery tour...

Been meaning to take the bus down from the dorms and check out Sobleman's. How does it compare to AJbombers? 

^you're in town now?

Soblemans > any burger you've ever had.

I can't really explain it either, but I love that place.

Johnson creek had the dmp 1 pack in some limited sizes for 99.99. Black/ silver penny 3s b grade believe were 79.99. Also had those red ut97s for 79.99.

^Sho3tym: Yeah ive been living down here now for a little while, since September. Ill probably have to check Soblemans out soon though.

Ill probably be back by JC this weekend to check the outlet out. Been seeing a lot of nice stuff out there latly..

milwaukee Niketalkerzz, any sneaker consignment stores in milwaukee/wisconsin? i got a lot of goods to get rid off. My cousin left the country for a 5 years business contract. He doesn't want any of of his shoes and clothes (majority of them are jordan/nike/supreme/undefeated) any more so he passed them down to me to sell. Please let me know if there is any consignment in milwaukee.

sho3tym--i saw some of your collections on NT yeah most of these shoes are to small for you. they run form 8-10. the only thing i think can fit you is the 9.5 LV jasper because those equal to us 11. that's it. he got a few yeezy ans supreme blazer and supreme dunks and og jordan XIs. He was all about quality not quantity. But yeah i will probably try chicago to see if there is any good consignments. If you have an ebay account with great feedbacks and good selling history then holla at me.

J. Creek had a price drop on the 2010s and oreo vi's. Charcoal and first cw were 70 and 65 for oreos. Still had some sizes.

Should be getting the flints over break.

Checked out Sobleman's for the first time last week with my mom and pops. Defiantly the best tasting burger that I've had. Surprised that it was packed on a Sunday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom