Mind Blowin' (Kerry)

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

How About that burgundy velour 1 piece jumpsuit with the phillies pill box fitted? I remember he kept saying how the two burgundys didn't match.

And those random celebrity sightings were dope. I remember he saw cormega at the outlets and it was pouring outside.

pimp.gif

How About that burgundy velour 1 piece jumpsuit with the phillies pill box fitted? I remember he kept saying how the two burgundys didn't match.

And those random celebrity sightings were dope. I remember he saw cormega at the outlets and it was pouring outside.

pimp.gif

Real talk, although I never met him he seemed like a cool %%% dude. He used to mess with a chick in my hood if I'm not mistaken. I walked by him one time around 5th Ave somewhere but felt awkward approaching someone I didn't really know from the internet in the streets LOL. I actually regret not meeting up with homie at one of the NTNY summits to break bread. Wherever he is, I hope he's doing well.

Real talk, although I never met him he seemed like a cool %%% dude. He used to mess with a chick in my hood if I'm not mistaken. I walked by him one time around 5th Ave somewhere but felt awkward approaching someone I didn't really know from the internet in the streets LOL. I actually regret not meeting up with homie at one of the NTNY summits to break bread. Wherever he is, I hope he's doing well.

I always thought he stalked those celebrities as there was no way that he just bumped into them.
laugh.gif

Didn't Kerry and Angela (ellaesco) almost get married?
eek.gif

Someone post those NY summit photos with Kerry passed out holding a brown paper bag with nothing but undies on.
roll.gif

I always thought he stalked those celebrities as there was no way that he just bumped into them.
laugh.gif

Didn't Kerry and Angela (ellaesco) almost get married?
eek.gif

Someone post those NY summit photos with Kerry passed out holding a brown paper bag with nothing but undies on.
roll.gif

wow, #memories

I'm pretty sure I met him in the early 2000's at a sneaker show in Webster Hall, a LOT of NTer's were there. Dude was hilarious. Thread appreciated.

wow, #memories

I'm pretty sure I met him in the early 2000's at a sneaker show in Webster Hall, a LOT of NTer's were there. Dude was hilarious. Thread appreciated.

only one i remember was when he went to Jacobs in NYC and Pharrell was there

he said that the lady at the door was all polite to him like he was gonna buy something there when the reality was he had a 25 cent bag of chips in the pocket of his hoody
laugh.gif

only one i remember was when he went to Jacobs in NYC and Pharrell was there

he said that the lady at the door was all polite to him like he was gonna buy something there when the reality was he had a 25 cent bag of chips in the pocket of his hoody
laugh.gif

I remember one time he said he was bored and drove down to his local race track. He posted a picture from inside of a car on the race track and saomebody asked " They let you drive a car? He was like " Nah son, that's my whip". One of the Many times he made me LOL.

Also when the Blue 1/2 cents came out peeps were talking about how tight they were. AirAnt was asking Kerry about pickin him up a pair and Kerry told him his ankles were gonna look like a freshly opened can of biscuits when he put them on
roll.gif

I remember one time he said he was bored and drove down to his local race track. He posted a picture from inside of a car on the race track and saomebody asked " They let you drive a car? He was like " Nah son, that's my whip". One of the Many times he made me LOL.

Also when the Blue 1/2 cents came out peeps were talking about how tight they were. AirAnt was asking Kerry about pickin him up a pair and Kerry told him his ankles were gonna look like a freshly opened can of biscuits when he put them on
roll.gif

When NT member SikWitIt (also a NT legend inmany eyes) would make a trip up north, Kerry would wire him money to allow Sik’sgirlfriend to come with him for the sole purpose of having sex with her.  Sik knew and allowed this
ipqveg.gif

WHAAAAAAAAAA?!? That cute redhead he's with? I guess it aint no fun...

When NT member SikWitIt (also a NT legend inmany eyes) would make a trip up north, Kerry would wire him money to allow Sik’sgirlfriend to come with him for the sole purpose of having sex with her.  Sik knew and allowed this
ipqveg.gif

WHAAAAAAAAAA?!? That cute redhead he's with? I guess it aint no fun...

Idk dude like that but his post are always appreciated.

And that whole BIG GHOST CHRONICLES fiasco reeks of him.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Idk dude like that but his post are always appreciated.

And that whole BIG GHOST CHRONICLES fiasco reeks of him.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

There also was a Summit where he wore a completeYankees outfit, including a Yankees bat, wristbands and other items from theirdugout.  I can’t recall for sure, but I’malmost positive he was even wearing field pants.  No baseball was played that day.
That was my first summit.

Whole group was posted up in front of Transit in soho, just sees this dude walking up with the bat resting on his shoulder like he just left batting practice.
laugh.gif

Definitely a memorable time that day. Not to mention the lunacy that happened at Carra's apartment after, but that's not my story to tell. 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the trip down memory lane OP.
pimp.gif

There also was a Summit where he wore a completeYankees outfit, including a Yankees bat, wristbands and other items from theirdugout.  I can’t recall for sure, but I’malmost positive he was even wearing field pants.  No baseball was played that day.
That was my first summit.

Whole group was posted up in front of Transit in soho, just sees this dude walking up with the bat resting on his shoulder like he just left batting practice.
laugh.gif

Definitely a memorable time that day. Not to mention the lunacy that happened at Carra's apartment after, but that's not my story to tell. 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for the trip down memory lane OP.
pimp.gif

Vaguely remember dude... Wasnt here long enough to really remember most of the stuff you guys are talking about.

Vaguely remember dude... Wasnt here long enough to really remember most of the stuff you guys are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom