roll.gif

I cried when he called Ant Ruben Studdard

mondaynightraw wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was probably the same thread I mentioned. They were just playin around though.

One time him and jj were playin and he was like " Look here Paul Wall"
laugh.gif

mondaynightraw wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was probably the same thread I mentioned. They were just playin around though.

One time him and jj were playin and he was like " Look here Paul Wall"
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I wont make this long, I just wanna say that Im appreciative of this post & suprised at how much of this stuff you remember & that I've forgotten. I've been on NT since '02 & I still lurk. I devote the majority of my time to showcasing my 1 of a kind brand of foolishness on FB where I consider the NT members that I have on there as my brothers instead of just names behind a computer screen. Im doing real good, Im 30 now & my appitite for white women is just as strong as my appitite for kicks is. Im gonna try to get a new name on here & not get banned again. Im older now, not as quick wit' the tough talk like I use to. Im just glad that ya'll took time out to remember me & I got all the love in the world for NT & my brothers on here. I hope to be back soon & I promise to keep the jokes comin' & providing my imput to the community as well. Much love ya'll, R.I.P to my dude Fame & DJ AM. NT NYC to the death, Team No Rubber all day lol. Love ya'll, peace!

nerd.gif
I wont make this long, I just wanna say that Im appreciative of this post & suprised at how much of this stuff you remember & that I've forgotten. I've been on NT since '02 & I still lurk. I devote the majority of my time to showcasing my 1 of a kind brand of foolishness on FB where I consider the NT members that I have on there as my brothers instead of just names behind a computer screen. Im doing real good, Im 30 now & my appitite for white women is just as strong as my appitite for kicks is. Im gonna try to get a new name on here & not get banned again. Im older now, not as quick wit' the tough talk like I use to. Im just glad that ya'll took time out to remember me & I got all the love in the world for NT & my brothers on here. I hope to be back soon & I promise to keep the jokes comin' & providing my imput to the community as well. Much love ya'll, R.I.P to my dude Fame & DJ AM. NT NYC to the death, Team No Rubber all day lol. Love ya'll, peace!

Back
Top Bottom