Minneapolis Community and Technical College

I just moved to Minneapolis from Madison. This is my first year and semester here.

Classes
College Algebra
Reading
English
ADEV

Between classes I have about a 2hour break and haven't really found much to do around campus other than play ball at Loring park, walk around or study

Anybody else go to MCTC?

I just moved to Minneapolis from Madison. This is my first year and semester here.

Classes
College Algebra
Reading
English
ADEV

Between classes I have about a 2hour break and haven't really found much to do around campus other than play ball at Loring park, walk around or study

Anybody else go to MCTC?

2 hours man, you can do anything in either Uptown or Downtown. There's plenty of stuff to get into.

2 hours man, you can do anything in either Uptown or Downtown. There's plenty of stuff to get into.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I just moved here and don't know the area too well.
Nobody goes to this school?.... Or is it that nobody on NT ever looks in this section?...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I just moved here and don't know the area too well.
Nobody goes to this school?.... Or is it that nobody on NT ever looks in this section?...

I'm a student there. I haven't looked in this section in a while. I spend my time in the Computer Lab on NT.

I'm a student there. I haven't looked in this section in a while. I spend my time in the Computer Lab on NT.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Awesome! What days do you have class?

Awesome! What days do you have class?

Mondays-Wednesday 8:20-9:20. I go to work after one class.
Tuesday-Thursday 8:20-2:40. Im there mostly the whole day.

I probably won't ever see you unless you're there late on Tuesday/Thursday.
MWF: 11.00a-4.00p

T: 2.30p-8.30p

R: 2.30p-4.00p

Do you ever go to the open gyms?

I'm typically in the cafeteria or in the Helland Center after class eating/studying.

I probably won't ever see you unless you're there late on Tuesday/Thursday.
MWF: 11.00a-4.00p

T: 2.30p-8.30p

R: 2.30p-4.00p

Do you ever go to the open gyms?

I'm typically in the cafeteria or in the Helland Center after class eating/studying.

Naw not really I have a membership at the midtown y.
I hang around campus sometimes, or go to niccollet and lookd around (footlocker, marshalls, eb games) just depends on what I feel like doing between classes.

I hang around campus sometimes, or go to niccollet and lookd around (footlocker, marshalls, eb games) just depends on what I feel like doing between classes.

You should play ball during open gym. I think it's T/R 11:30a-2:30p
I haven't really walked around the area, maybe I'll do that sometime this week. I didn't even know there was a footlocker there.

You should play ball during open gym. I think it's T/R 11:30a-2:30p
I haven't really walked around the area, maybe I'll do that sometime this week. I didn't even know there was a footlocker there.

I just started at MCTC and been bringing out some heat before the snow starts but haven't really seen anybody else rocking anything too special.  Nice to hear there is some fellow NTers at school tho.  

Back
Top Bottom