Minneapolis Community and Technical College

I just started at MCTC and been bringing out some heat before the snow starts but haven't really seen anybody else rocking anything too special.  Nice to hear there is some fellow NTers at school tho.  

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I just started at MCTC and been bringing out some heat before the snow starts but haven't really seen anybody else rocking anything too special.  Nice to hear there is some fellow NTers at school tho.  
Yeah most people wear J's around MCTC. I'll bring out some heat (or what I have) sometimes, but I take the bus and there pretty pack in the morning and I'll get my kicks stepped on most the time. I wore my Silver 1/2 Cents last year and few dudes didn't know what they were, I just got a lot of "those are sick bro" comments. I'll keep an eye out for anyone wearing exclusive Lebrons.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Naw not really I have a membership at the midtown y.
I hang around campus sometimes, or go to niccollet and lookd around (footlocker, marshalls, eb games) just depends on what I feel like doing between classes.

You should play ball during open gym. I think it's T/R 11:30a-2:30p
I haven't really walked around the area, maybe I'll do that sometime this week. I didn't even know there was a footlocker there.
I'll try but I get out of one class at 11:20 then I have Spanish class at 12:20 and that doesn't end until 2:35. And I try to get lunch around 12. The FTL dowtown isn't bad. I usually get a few Nike shirts from there once in a while.

Yeah most people wear J's around MCTC. I'll bring out some heat (or what I have) sometimes, but I take the bus and there pretty pack in the morning and I'll get my kicks stepped on most the time. I wore my Silver 1/2 Cents last year and few dudes didn't know what they were, I just got a lot of "those are sick bro" comments. I'll keep an eye out for anyone wearing exclusive Lebrons.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Naw not really I have a membership at the midtown y.
I hang around campus sometimes, or go to niccollet and lookd around (footlocker, marshalls, eb games) just depends on what I feel like doing between classes.

You should play ball during open gym. I think it's T/R 11:30a-2:30p
I haven't really walked around the area, maybe I'll do that sometime this week. I didn't even know there was a footlocker there.
I'll try but I get out of one class at 11:20 then I have Spanish class at 12:20 and that doesn't end until 2:35. And I try to get lunch around 12. The FTL dowtown isn't bad. I usually get a few Nike shirts from there once in a while.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

i go to augsburg in Mpls...whats up? lol

-J23C
laugh.gif

I know a lot of people there. My homeboy is trying to get me to transfer after I finish my generals but I'm trying graduate from the U. Heard it's pretty expensive but the people there are really cool,

-J23C
laugh.gif

I know a lot of people there. My homeboy is trying to get me to transfer after I finish my generals but I'm trying graduate from the U. Heard it's pretty expensive but the people there are really cool,

Ijust started at MCTC and been bringing out some heat before the snowstarts but haven't really seen anybody else rocking anything toospecial.  Nice to hear there is some fellow NTers at school tho.  
Yeahmost people wear J's around MCTC. I'll bring out some heat (or what Ihave) sometimes, but I take the bus and there pretty pack in themorning and I'll get my kicks stepped on most the time. I wore mySilver 1/2 Cents last year and few dudes didn't know what they were, Ijust got a lot of "those are sick bro" comments. I'll keep an eye outfor anyone wearing exclusive Lebrons.

Yeah I see its pretty Jordan heavy which is cool.  I had one guy notice my Adrian Peterson Trainer 1s and Manny Pacquio trainer 1s 3rd colorway which surprised me.  Its funny how there isn't a lot of people up here that know much more about sneakers then Jordans but there are a few of us up here in Minneapolis that have some serious heat.  Again its nice to hear we got some collectors at MCTC.  Hood I don't blame you for not rocking your kicks on the bus.  I'd catch a case murdering boys for stepping on my sh**!  Hope Nike gives us some decent winterized shoes this year. 

Ijust started at MCTC and been bringing out some heat before the snowstarts but haven't really seen anybody else rocking anything toospecial.  Nice to hear there is some fellow NTers at school tho.  
Yeahmost people wear J's around MCTC. I'll bring out some heat (or what Ihave) sometimes, but I take the bus and there pretty pack in themorning and I'll get my kicks stepped on most the time. I wore mySilver 1/2 Cents last year and few dudes didn't know what they were, Ijust got a lot of "those are sick bro" comments. I'll keep an eye outfor anyone wearing exclusive Lebrons.

Yeah I see its pretty Jordan heavy which is cool.  I had one guy notice my Adrian Peterson Trainer 1s and Manny Pacquio trainer 1s 3rd colorway which surprised me.  Its funny how there isn't a lot of people up here that know much more about sneakers then Jordans but there are a few of us up here in Minneapolis that have some serious heat.  Again its nice to hear we got some collectors at MCTC.  Hood I don't blame you for not rocking your kicks on the bus.  I'd catch a case murdering boys for stepping on my sh**!  Hope Nike gives us some decent winterized shoes this year. 

Yeah to some people it's Jordan or Fake Jordans. Me I just rock Nikes really. I'll wear some Jordans but I will not pay retail for some shoes I can get 6 months later for a lot cheaper. I had someone stepped on my trainer lows and really didn't care but if it was my dunkman 7's or my kobes. Yall would have seen me on Fox 9 as the black man who snapped
laugh.gif

Yeah to some people it's Jordan or Fake Jordans. Me I just rock Nikes really. I'll wear some Jordans but I will not pay retail for some shoes I can get 6 months later for a lot cheaper. I had someone stepped on my trainer lows and really didn't care but if it was my dunkman 7's or my kobes. Yall would have seen me on Fox 9 as the black man who snapped
laugh.gif

-J23C
laugh.gif

yea i go to the adult program which has class once a week every other week, and the tuition is cut in half...
pimp.gif

only downside to going to school every other week is that I miss out on a lot of meeting new people and the whole 'campus' experience..but no biggie

-J23C

-J23C
laugh.gif

yea i go to the adult program which has class once a week every other week, and the tuition is cut in half...
pimp.gif

only downside to going to school every other week is that I miss out on a lot of meeting new people and the whole 'campus' experience..but no biggie

-J23C

-J23C
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

-J23C

-J23C
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

-J23C

What's your schedule like? I've never seen anyone wearing HEAT around the school.
I'm there

MWF 11a-4p

T 2p-9p

R 2p-4p

I don't really wear much heat, lots of walking. =p

What's your schedule like? I've never seen anyone wearing HEAT around the school.
I'm there

MWF 11a-4p

T 2p-9p

R 2p-4p

I don't really wear much heat, lots of walking. =p

Back
Top Bottom