Mint.com - One of the most useful personal finance sites I have seen

Someone recommended this to me a few weeks ago and I just got around to checking it out today.
All I can say is 
pimp.gif
 and 
eek.gif

It lets you add all your personal bank accounts, loans, credit cards, and breaks down your spending habits into precise categories. It basically lets you view all your accounts at once and shows you your overall financial positioning.

It's a great site for those anyone really, I highly suggest it. It's very easy to use.

www.mint.com

Someone recommended this to me a few weeks ago and I just got around to checking it out today.
All I can say is 
pimp.gif
 and 
eek.gif

It lets you add all your personal bank accounts, loans, credit cards, and breaks down your spending habits into precise categories. It basically lets you view all your accounts at once and shows you your overall financial positioning.

It's a great site for those anyone really, I highly suggest it. It's very easy to use.

www.mint.com

Good looks. I'll have to check it out. My spending habits have been outta control lately.

Good looks. I'll have to check it out. My spending habits have been outta control lately.

It's a great site to track your expenses.  You have to stay on top of it though, since sometimes it doesn't automatically categorize everything.  Also (I use my debit card a lot) sometimes the charges come back messed up from the merchant.

Like right now, I have this pending charge: Dncsport Sandiegobbcon (WTH?)

Then I see the amount, realize that I used my card to buy a beer at PetCo Park last night.

It's a good way to track your spending, and budget your money.  It sends you alerts when you are about to reach your monthly self imposed budget.

It also allows you to export your info to Excel sheets.

It's a great site to track your expenses.  You have to stay on top of it though, since sometimes it doesn't automatically categorize everything.  Also (I use my debit card a lot) sometimes the charges come back messed up from the merchant.

Like right now, I have this pending charge: Dncsport Sandiegobbcon (WTH?)

Then I see the amount, realize that I used my card to buy a beer at PetCo Park last night.

It's a good way to track your spending, and budget your money.  It sends you alerts when you are about to reach your monthly self imposed budget.

It also allows you to export your info to Excel sheets.

Mint.com is great! I have been using it for the past month and half and it really has helped put a curb to my useless spending. Seeing where every dollar you spend goes too really helps you cut down on unnecessary spending. I like how i am able to create budgets and all my transactions are tracked. Def a must get for someone who is planning on establishing a budget.

I downloaded the app for my iphone and its nice to get a quick look at my accounts and how much i have left over in certain budgets.

Mint.com is great! I have been using it for the past month and half and it really has helped put a curb to my useless spending. Seeing where every dollar you spend goes too really helps you cut down on unnecessary spending. I like how i am able to create budgets and all my transactions are tracked. Def a must get for someone who is planning on establishing a budget.

I downloaded the app for my iphone and its nice to get a quick look at my accounts and how much i have left over in certain budgets.

Yeh, it's great entering all your financial data into an unknown database and broadcasting your spending and earning habits into said database.

So many lemmings...
It ain't free. 

Yeh, it's great entering all your financial data into an unknown database and broadcasting your spending and earning habits into said database.

So many lemmings...
It ain't free. 

Just signed up to give it a try. Unfortunately, two of my credit cards aren't supported yet. (Some bs banks when I first got a CC)

Back
Top Bottom