Missed First week of College...... anyone done this?

depends on the class if we talking about biochem or astrophysics then you're done for

but if its say psychology or some english class then it should be no prob

I missed the first week this semester. I was slacking. But I usually just miss a couple days. It's drop/add period, so a lot of ppl miss class first weektoo.

everyone's done this..............its not a big deal.........i don't think a thread was needed for this......lol

Not that big of a deal for most classes. Unless you have a really hard professor, then you probably missed some vital information.

Be careful that you don't get dropped from your classes. When I was in college, many of my professors would take roll the first two days of class. If youweren't there, you would be dropped, especially if people were trying to add.

classes started 2 weeks ago and I've been to every class, but I haven't done anything yet...I need to make some changes...lol

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Be careful that you don't get dropped from your classes. When I was in college, many of my professors would take roll the first two days of class. If you weren't there, you would be dropped, especially if people were trying to add.

You sure you haven't been dropped from your classes? Most professors drop students after missing the first 2-3 classes.

Hopefully I can go in tomorrow and speak to all the teachers

I just thought school started next week smh at me

thanks NT...... I was stressing out

ur donzo. first week is add drop son everyone knows you miss the first class let alone week and you get dropped.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Hopefully I can go in tomorrow and speak to all the teachers

I just thought school started next week smh at me

thanks NT...... I was stressing out

You missed class cause you got your dates messed up?

RIP... college is all about staying on track with due dates and agendas.

Originally Posted by ipitomi

everyone's done this..............its not a big deal.........i don't think a thread was needed for this......lol

sorry...I have actually never done this.......

I've done this the past few semesters
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i never went to my first week of classes
ohwell.gif
....i would tell the teachersthe next week i just added the classes on Friday and I was good to go, obviously u got some work to make up but partying hard for the first week back andnothing to worry about is well worth it......dont no how i graduated in 4 years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

i never went to my first week of classes
ohwell.gif
....i would tell the teachers the next week i just added the classes on Friday and I was good to go, obviously u got some work to make up but partying hard for the first week back and nothing to worry about is well worth it......dont no how i graduated in 4 years
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

- That's undergrad junior and senior year for me...
smh.gif

- I always caught up, though...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom