mistook OG's for retros

damn see i hate this... people need to learn wth nds means, and son that aint even close, horrible.

there its edited now people please stop with all the negativity. didnt your momma ever tell you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

nice trade man!

Stop whining about what everyones definition of condition. They're subjective. Like all opinions. Thats why, if it matters to you, you see with YOUR owneyes, and form a conclusion.

poor guy was excited, and just wanted to share.

Originally Posted by wren32

^ well sir how many OG's are in that good of shape im not sayin there perfect but 13 years old bro good shape. dont hate appreciate. and if the post was that dumb then why waste your time replying. lol thanks for the love niketalk.

those are beautiful and you don't have to worry about un-deadstocking them. i would have jumped all over them even if they were retro's!

Great swap and pickup wren!

they sure don't make them like that anymore.

wear them and enjoy them, that's what they were made for!

this reminds me of wen i traded my purple airmax 90s which i got at the outlet for 50 bucks..For the playoff 8s in NDS condition.

Those are nice, but your story is still a little skeptical to me. Plus, how do we know those pictures are yours?..(
wink.gif
I'm joking, just tag your pictures next time.)

Anyways, now all you need to do is sell the XI's so you can upgrade to a new computer desktop or phone.

Originally Posted by wren32

if you need pics of the tag i can try but the flash is killin me. but heres the proof.
happy.gif

they a little worn to be NDS but still in ok condition. stupid trade on your friends part. he didn't know what he had?? you might wanna clean those up andloosen the laces they a little too tight homie, nice pick up

wait how couldnt u tell u didnt see the inside sole it should say NIKE AIR and i believe old tags dont have the date well retro's do

Back
Top Bottom