Mitchell & Ness: Jordan 1985 ASG Limited Edition Jersey

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

You guys realize that Back then, Jerseys were screen-printed? They kept it true to the original. It wouldnt be right if it was sewn on...
this jersery is dope. 250 is how much most of M&N screen print jerseys are anyways
i remember da Isiah Thomas Detroit Pistons throwback was da cheapest @ 180 because it was screen printed.

We have the Magic Johnson 85' allstar jersey swingman at m job, its sick. M&N needs to start making some type of replica swingman jersey. Its hard to drop a 100 on a jersey nowadays, 250 is damn near impossible, for me at least.

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

$250 for a screen printed jersey. I'm good.

smh.gif
$250, you gotta be kidding. I might shell out $150.$50
fixed

Just an observation reading this thread, but you dudes saying that it's bad quality or too much money because it is screen printed is dumb. It shows how young you are and as papeshfoo said, this how how jerseys were made at the time, so it is true to the original. And it is not ugly, if I recall correctly this was the ASG jersey in '03 and nobody was saying it was wack then. Smh...kids

I like that it is staying true...well done Mitchell and Ness!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!
[/font]

the only time i rock jerseys is on sundays when my eagles play (we will make another SB run w/ d mac at qb)

Originally Posted by beh235

Just an observation reading this thread, but you dudes saying that it's bad quality or too much money because it is screen printed is dumb. It shows how young you are and as papeshfoo said, this how how jerseys were made at the time, so it is true to the original. And it is not ugly, if I recall correctly this was the ASG jersey in '03 and nobody was saying it was wack then. Smh...kids

$250 for a screen printed jersey. I'm good.

53450896.jpg

To all the "screen printed" remarks, this jersey is an exact replica of his 85 ASG and the best part it's MADE IN THE USA.

It is sold out and congrats on those who picked up a very nice and limited piece.

Some of you dudes fail to realize that it's not the fact that it's a screen printed jersey, it's the fact that they charged $250 for a screen printed jersey.

Some of you dudes fail to realize that it's not the fact that it's a screen printed jersey, it's the fact that they charged $250 for a screen printed jersey.
True but it's Jordan's fist ASG, also the jersey was made right here IN THE USA, which means this will be one very well constructed jersey.
Made in the USA > Made in China, any given day.

Originally Posted by rhy650

True but it's Jordan's fist ASG, also the jersey was made right here IN THE USA, which means this will be one very well constructed jersey.

laugh.gif
 The only thing appealing is that it was his first all star game. My dude scored what, 7 points. But, these and the games in the 90's were when all star games were actually competitive and real. And FYI, made in America means little anymore. Mercedes/Toyota/VW/Audi>>>>>>>>>any auto manufacturer in the U.S. 

BINGO.  i'm glad to see there are SOME smart people on niketalk. 

laugh.gif
 The only thing appealing is that it was his first all star game. My dude scored what, 7 points. But, these and the games in the 90's were when all star games were actually competitive and real. And FYI, made in America means little anymore. Mercedes/Toyota/VW/Audi>>>>>>>>>any auto manufacturer in the U.S. 

laugh.gif

one is a electrial nightmare that tanks in resale value and da other one is a death trap...ok

And FYI, made in America means little anymore.

Spoken like someone who never copped a Made in USA jersey. 
thumbs2.gif

JordanFan04 wrote:
laugh.gif
 The only thing appealing is that it was his first all star game. My dude scored what, 7 points. But, these and the games in the 90's were when all star games were actually competitive  

And your point is? To the serious J collector even this game has significance.
eyes.gif

JordanFan04 wrote:
 Mercedes/Toyota/VW/Audi>>>>>>>>>any auto manufacturer in the U.S. 

Jerseys and Automobiles are two separate & unrelated topics
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

its gonna be hard to get since theres a small amount but ima try its a hot jersey

[table][tr][td]Qty.
pixel.gif
[/td][td]Item Description
pixel.gif
[/td][td]Price 
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]Total 
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Move to Wish List

Remove from Shopping Cart [/td] [td][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] Mitchell & Ness Michael Jordan Limited Edition 1985 Authentic All-Star Jersey
Color: ALL-STAR EAST 
Size: Size 40
Item#: 4008374
IN STOCK
Leaves warehouse in 5 - 10 full bus. days. - (Details) [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] $249.99 [/td] [td]$1249.95 [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][img]http://nba.imageg.net/images/checkout/cart2_updatecart.gif[/img][/td][td]
pixel.gif
Using a promotional code?  [img]http://store.nba.com/images/checkout/cart2_apply.gif[/img][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

I dont think it will be that hard
laugh.gif

I was down at Mitchell & Ness last week for the half price sale. They had this jersey in the window. It's definately a nice jersey, but for $250? If you are preordering it, if you still can, watch the sizing. Like said above, they run small as hell!

Mitchell and Ness store is officially sold out. I dont even think the nba.com selection is up to date.

CIMG0315.JPG
CIMG0324.JPG

it may be screen print, but nothing like that doodoo on the "swingman" jeerseys. this is super thick high quality screening. it literally feels like a very thick rubber paint layer, there is absolutely no way in hellthat the numbers/lettering will wash off.
everyone got their own opnion but for them to say the jersey is a quality product b/c no sewn is completely wrong. like others have said it keeps it 100% authentic to the time era the jersey originated.
those saying its cheap b/c no sewn letters? lol really when u think about it, how much does it cost for those small pieces of lettering? $5 real money? haha  

ibelive the all-star jersey was worn during Magic johnsons last? when he already retired the season earlier b/c everyone outted him due to his AIDs. but they let him come back one last time. MVP of the allstar game.

And FYI, made in America means little anymore.

Spoken like someone who never copped a Made in USA jersey. 
thumbs2.gif

laugh.gif
 The only thing appealing is that it was his first all star game. My dude scored what, 7 points. But, these and the games in the 90's were when all star games were actually competitive  
And your point is? To the serious J collector even this game has significance.
eyes.gif

Mercedes/Toyota/VW/Audi>>>>>>>>>any auto manufacturer in the U.S. 

Jerseys and Automobiles are two separate & unrelated topics
roll.gif

Well before you make a general statement such as made in America> made in China, give it some thought. American made doesn't mean much anymore. Maximum profit>>>everything these days. Word to paying $250 for a screen printed jersey.

Back
Top Bottom