Mitchell & Ness: Jordan 1985 ASG Limited Edition Jersey

smh @ ppl complaining about $250 jersey when alot of folks out there dropped $250+ on the space jams. jersey will last you pretty much your entire life of wears. spacejams 09??? -- 2 yrs tops of wear. lol

For the people saying 250 for a screen print jersey you are thinking of it like a replica which it is not. I have the Blue Magic Johnson all star jersey and the screen print is made into the actual jersey not on top if that makes sense. It cant peel off or anything

If only you guys knew.....if only you knew
tired.gif
. Just got an email from nbastore telling me my order is confirmed to ship.
pimp.gif

Dope jersey. Id cop if I had the extra $.
MN keepin the authenticity is legit.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ people passin cause its screened or not the style any more.

i got a pro cut jersey from his last all star appearance which is the same exact look.

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

We have the Magic Johnson 85' allstar jersey swingman at m job, its sick. M&N needs to start making some type of replica swingman jersey. Its hard to drop a 100 on a jersey nowadays, 250 is damn near impossible, for me at least.
you need to do what i did when i worked at sports treasures.  steal the stores entire inventory of authentics and mitchell and ness jerseys and sell all the swingman jerseys to people who worked at the airport 40 for $1000 every weekend.
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jerseys are fine and dandy with me. i had to clean house on my collection because all my stuff was size 56 and 60 and my actual size is more like a 48-52 and 54 in older stuff. but like ninjahood said, nba jerseys go perfect in the summer time and my mets, 49ers, and jets jerseys still get worn often, but i was collecting before the fad and have been taking advantage of the huge steals to be had online in the post fad era.

^

a store around my way had kobe, iverson, kidd, mcgrady, and yao 2003 all star jerseys for $70 back in 2004 when jerseys weren't cool fashionwise anymore. im still kickin myself for not getting the kobe jersey back then.

most of my basketball jerseys are 52-56 cuz thank god im 6'1 and it fits me fine.....i mean it looks like how da players rock em when they untuck em as they're going to da bench.

but i also been hittin da gym so i can fill em in better in da summer time.

to me it all depends on the brand of the jersey as well with the size i wear. most of that reebok/adidas stuff fits way to long compared to nike, puma, starter, and champion.

i got some size 56 champion authentics that fit like current adidas size 48's

i'm 6'0 but i can't believe i wore size 60 jerseys at one point in time.

with the m&n jordan jerseys though, hopefully they make the 84-85 script chicago jersey sometime down the line though, because nike really dropped the ball when they made the script chicago jersey back in 2004. it was real inaccurate compared to how its supposed to look with the 23 on the front being way lower then the script chicago.

Yeah, I do like the fact that I can wear them without seeing 19 different people with them nowadays, or worry about whether or not what I'm getting on eBay is fake. I break the few I have leftover out from time to time just because. That said, I wish I could find the Black/Green Pierce jersey I had back in 7th Grade in a more reasonable size now...

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Yeah, I do like the fact that I can wear them without seeing 19 different people with them nowadays, or worry about whether or not what I'm getting on eBay is fake. I break the few I have leftover out from time to time just because. That said, I wish I could find the Black/Green Pierce jersey I had back in 7th Grade in a more reasonable size now...

i would go on jerseycentral.org , theres deals to be had on there, and if anything you could post that your looking for that jersey in the looking for a specific jersey section in the board.  jersey wise that site comes in handy alot plus i do alot of my selling on there since theres no waiting to get the threads approved and no dealing with flaking little kiddies like on iss
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

to me it all depends on the brand of the jersey as well with the size i wear. most of that reebok/adidas stuff fits way to long compared to nike, puma, starter, and champion.

i got some size 56 champion authentics that fit like current adidas size 48's
oh yeah, da adidas jerseys are atrocious
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

i got all nike, champion, and maybe 1-2 reebok jerseys when they started making da switch...my pride and joys are da alt black procut suns barkley jersey

and my purple procut suns penny jersey
pimp.gif
plus i got authentic nike bulls jordan jerseys in road red and a white 45 nike home
pimp.gif

reebok made decent jerseys in 01-02 and 02-03. 03-04 is when the quality started falling off imo because they over produced stuff due to the fad and also because almost every team started wearing that dri fit shiny dazzle crap material.

i had all 3 jordan pro cuts with the og nike jocktags and all 3 penny magic procuts at one time but i got into a little legal situation a few years back and most of that stuff went to pay fine money.

where did you find a purple penny suns procut at though? i'm tempted to wait til a suns procut of a no name player is listed on ebay and strip that and have it turned into a penny because those suns jerseys have always been one of my favorites. i remember the nba store had those and the teal grizzlies authentics for $50 when the suns switched to the current jerseys in 00-01

i got it on ebay when da jersey era was in full swing...one thing that you're never gonna find now that da scene dried up is a heavy supply of procut jerseys...

i paid 280 dollars for it 7 years ago, da guy had penny, matrix rookie jersey, and horry procut suns jersey..and i never been happier coppin.
pimp.gif

ill search stuff every other day on there and i've found stuff strictly off of being patient. i've found a bunch of nfl authentics with the older shield for rather cheap and i've had the same luck with champion nba authentics, its just being persistent.

$280 is a steal on that purple jersey though. i usually see white and black suns authentics from that era listed but it's rare to find purple ones.

Back
Top Bottom