Mitt Romney on hidden camera

Jesus...after watching that vid, I looked at the related content & saw this...This woman is as dumb as a box of rocks...& this woman says god speaks to her?

What the **** is he talking about when it's more whites on welfare than blacks..

Dudes quick to point out black this black that, when in reality the situation is much different.

I knew all of that info but stern did a great job of simplifying it. And I agree. He's a scumbag. And even if you want to just say hey he's a businessman and the business world is harsh. And you would do the same in his shoes. Fine. That's okay. I despise what he does but okay it's legal okay. Fine.

But you can't make your money the way he did and be the president of the US after that.

Good vid. It really has become where Republicans can make the most outrageous claims and not be challenged, and if they are by what's supposed to be an objective third party, it goes back to "well the democrats do it too". How? you don't see the same bigoted things and flat out lies coming from that side, and it's almost taboo to say that to not appear neutral.

Back
Top Bottom