Mixed Couples appreciation post

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whoever makes you happy.

lol @ girls STILL getting mad @ black guy/____ girl couples KNOWING they wouldnt give him the time of day if he approached them

roll.gif
@ guys STILL getting mad @ white guy/___ girl couples KNOWING theyjust mad he got to her first.

Jazreel wrote:
Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Jazreel wrote:
I always think itz interestin to see a mixed couple or a mixed person. especially if itz an unusual mix.

Down here in SoCal, or at least where I live, the most common mix is Mexican/Japanese or Mexican/Chinese or other Latin/asian mix. I kno that soundz weird to most of yall but it's common down here. I dont kno if itz common in other placez but probably not. Is it?? annd wat r some common or good mixes that yall usually see?

I love me some mixed girls too. Blasian girls are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good god, why use so many Zs? LOG OFF, BACK IN SCHOOL
indifferent.gif

Oh my bad, I didnt kno I was supposed to be writing u an essay. Do u want it in MLA format too?
Yo, this is NT. hOo D@ hECk kaRez HoW wEE tYp3???

please dont do that again. But man i love Asian girl's and im Dominican but if i see a Asian/Latin broad im cuffin

Word. They are an inspiration.

I'm looking forward to making me some Black/Asian children.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Yeah this is very apprciated. My current girlfriend is black and Japanese. No pics because she is very shy with her body, but I'll just say that I thankgod for her parents everyday.
pimp.gif

my uncle married a black woman, and they have a mixed kid. She's real cool to me anyways...

If Im mexican and white and my wife is mexican & white does that mean we equal up and we are not a mixed couple?

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Appreciated....Im Cuban and my gf is 1/2 ghanian 1/2 sierra leonian

fam, dont try to make that exotic sounding...your bird is African

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

pics of said latina/asian chicks?
nerd.gif

This is one mix that I haven't seen yet.

Where I live at, Northern VA, you see a lot of mixed couples. Mainly black dudes and white girls; and black dudes and spanish girls. I'm in a mixrelationship, I'm black and she's spanish, and everything is straight. It shouldn't matter what race you are cuz luv has no color barrier.Everybody has different preferences.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

nerd.gif

Where I live at, Northern VA, you see a lot of mixed couples. Mainly black dudes and white girls; and black dudes and spanish girls. I'm in a mix relationship, I'm black and she's spanish, and everything is straight. It shouldn't matter what race you are cuz luv has no color barrier. Everybody has different preferences.
Heres 2 pics of my girlfriend and I. Shes half Mexican and half Chinese.I'm Sri Lankan btw.

This is very appreciated..
glasses.gif

I'm Puerto Rican and for a while i could only see myself with a Puerto Ricangirl [no offense]
grin.gif

Till i met my girl..
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

She's Cuban/Italian/Black/Chinita
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IDK how most people would see her as, but i think she's Beautiful...
smile.gif

That's my Wifey

She's only 16 BTW
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nwick001

nerd.gif

Where I live at, Northern VA, you see a lot of mixed couples. Mainly black dudes and white girls; and black dudes and spanish girls. I'm in a mix relationship, I'm black and she's spanish, and everything is straight. It shouldn't matter what race you are cuz luv has no color barrier. Everybody has different preferences.
Heres 2 pics of my girlfriend and I. Shes half Mexican and half Chinese. I'm Sri Lankan btw.

chin hair needs to go ASAP, nomo

As a proud interracial dater, I must say it is fully appreciated.

Real talk, if you want to have great looking kids, mix something else with German, and its coming out
pimp.gif
. My people just bless mixes with some great genes.

Black/German
pimp.gif

Latina/German
pimp.gif

Filipina/German
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Appreciated....Im Cuban and my gf is 1/2 ghanian 1/2 sierra leonian

fam, dont try to make that exotic sounding...your bird is African
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I can appreciate this trhread. I mean black/asian mix... Oh my God, that is sexy. Any sort of latino mix is sexy. I am black and I believe that now I havesleep with more women of other races than my own. Sistas are lossing ground, being too picky and not trust worthy (said as a stereotype to fit the majority ofthem, and don't act like it isn't true) But I look forward to making some blasian babies. As a matter of fact back to Thailand in 2 months.

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

nerd.gif

Heres 2 pics of my girlfriend and I. Shes half Mexican and half Chinese. I'm Sri Lankan btw.

u mad because you can't grow facial hair??

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

nerd.gif

u mad because you can't grow facial hair??

not forreal. if u seen me in a pyp i have facial hair. had a mustachesince 8th grade and full goatee junior year. fall back my good sir. joint under your lip just looks out of place and its too wide.

Funny thing. I'm a Chinese dude with a Mexican girl. Usually it's the other way around. No plan on making chinese/mexican babies though.

Originally Posted by xunposite

Funny thing. I'm a Chinese dude with a Mexican girl. Usually it's the other way around. No plan on making chinese/mexican babies though.

Filipino Babies?

Back
Top Bottom