*******Mixtape Messiah 4 & Chamillionaire- Wont Let You Down (Remix) Ft. EVERYONE*******

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man who from Houston heard the wont let u down remix on 97.9 today?
The song orginally is about not letting down a family member or what not getting the money for the house hold. This Houston remix is about all the rappersholding down our city cause ppl think we lost it. Awesome Concept. and so many features!
Chamillionaire
Slim Thug
Lil Keke
Mike Jones
Paul Wall
Trae
Bun B
Z ro
Pimp C
(i think thats everyone...also in order.)
I cant wait till theres a CDQ i have been searching since i heard it. anyone know where to get it or hear it?

Everyone check out this track is like a Draped Up remix part 2. Maynnn Hold up...

EDIT

just saw this on his Myspace.
l_ab138e90f3fe9dc82ba12f82c2a3c8dc.jpg

Mixtape Messiah 4 on its way =0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good look....
pimp.gif

This will definately help Cham's sales....
Anyways, JG take the track down or you are gone.....

PO

the song isnt on a CD or anything can he really get banned for posting it? I hope not...anyway Cham did say he was gonna do a video for Wont let you down wheni asked him at the midnight singing day of release at greenspoint he said it was gonna be epic. maybe he was talking about this?

Maaaaaaaaaaan....Finally Paul and Cham back on tracks together....This is a good look for Houston artists
pimp.gif

im not gettin banned. cham posted the track up on chamillionaire.com.

look for a re-release of the album w/ a few bonus tracks + explicit version of album.

Mixtape Messiah 4 has a Parental Advisory...and someone said hes re releasing UV with the cursing? man...is he going back on his word for sales? what yallthink?

track is bananas.... by the way, anyone know why some of our TEAMKINGKOOPA sigs turned all white on the yuku switch?

Back
Top Bottom