MJJ in Taxi Fusions pic

Originally Posted by blco02

That pic is almost a year old.

That pic is from October 06 in france, so is over a year old as i went to see him in London afew days before..............

I look at the picture again.

061022EuropeanTripBarcelona400.jpg

Well, it's kinda hard to believe that all of them is either a little shorter than he is, or much taller.

I remember this pic, the photoshops with the eye contact, everyone trying to figure out
the shoe that MJ had on
laugh.gif

I saw them in person I think they look pretty good I plan on buying that first pair. It will be only pair I will buy.
happy.gif

How much does the shoe retail for? For the life of me I don' t understand why you would buy this trash when you can get the OG Taxi's for $150-$200.Most of you are just filling your closet's with junk.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

How much does the shoe retail for? For the life of me I don' t understand why you would buy this trash when you can get the OG Taxi's for $150-$200. Most of you are just filling your closet's with junk.
100% agree. Dubs, Spizikes, These, Other fusions.

Just stick to the core

Originally Posted by THE PROBLEMZ OF 08

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Some of you dudes most like guys or something. You stay on MJs balls. Anything you see him in you jock. I think this idolization of MJ has gone a bit too far.
Thats a major reason why i wear the sneakers buddy cuz the greatest athlete ever wore them you prolly wear them cuz every1 else does

Thats wild Pause my dude. You spend 1,000s of dollars because some dude you dont even know wore them?
roll.gif

MJ makes these look good but I still don't like these. A bunch of people at my school think these are the greatest Jordans of all time.
smh.gif

it upsets me whenever i see those ugly shoes sitting on the racks seeing the jumpman badge being slapped on many undeserving shoes lookswise nowadays
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom