MJ's new woman - young and blond - introducing Yvette.

something tells me mj gonna end up on the next edition of e most shocking celebrity murders....

he picked a good one
pimp.gif

why is she putting her hands and both of their laps ??? (more importantly OAKLEY's lap) lol

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Oakley got old real fast. nice looking female. as a kid of MJs id be ashamed to be associated with him. you have jordan brand and being worth millions but is he a good person?

I dunno, I don't think we'll ever know the 'real' MJ. He was perfected so long in the media because him being a marketable, wholesome personmade a lot of people a lot of money. Now that he's retired and 'on his own', we see a little more about his personal life. I don't thinkhe's done anything that a lot of people haven't done, not that its an excuse, but its not like he's O.J...

Anyway, Oakley looks older because he doesn't dye his hair but he's still a great shape. I remember his 'comeback' bid, lol, earlier thisseason and there was an interview where he was practicing and saying his work-out routine. Dude is still in great shape, given his age and wear and tear...

But uh yeah...whys the girl got her hands on both their laps?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom