MLB 12: The Show

urb

I tried searching if anyone made a thread about this game yet and I couldn't find anything so I decided to make a thread.
I copped this game last Friday right before my spring break started 
pimp.gif
 and I've been buying this game every year or about four years I think. I looked up reviews and stuff to compare it to MLB Baseball 2k12 and The Show still has better ratings.

So far in spring training I'm like 2-5 averaging like .200 as a team. I find hitting really difficult and I have to be patience to get some hits in and that new pitching velocity circle crap is really difficult. Has anyone else been having trouble mastering the pitching? I am so close to switching back to the old pitching meter game play and I'm only playing on experienced difficulty. 

What are your thoughts on this game so far?

I picked it up on release day.  I LOVE this game.  This year I'm trying to decide what team to run a franchise with.  The Cubs (Favorite NL team) or the Mets (Home town team).

I also decided to use zone + analog hitting.......
tired.gif
.  I'm terrible, just terrible at it.

What team are you using for your franchise?

FYI:
[h1]
Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now
[/h1]
bullet.gif
  06:57 PM - April 3, 2012 by Knight165

18520.jpg

Okay guys...

Here is the Spring Training version of the Operation Sports Full Minors for 2012, for MLB 12 The Show.

This initial set looks really tight... and there is some FANTASTIC work done on these. Dare I say... the best set yet.

There are too many to thank for this... and I will come back and fill out this post with all those involved, as I know you guys want to get your hands on these and start your franchises.

Here is the link for the OSFM ST v.1They will be up in the Vault momentarily...
  • File name: O.S.F.M. SPRING
Thanks for all your patience... and most of all enjoy!!!

I just want to thank some people... and I have to say... this community is truly exceptional. Operation Sports is simply the best run website I visit. Bar none... and the members that frequent here are one of the main reasons. Good people attract other good people.

In no particular order... I really need to thank all of the people involved in the making of this set... as this is a true community effort and without all of these guys, it would make the process much harder and much, much longer.

Thanks to:

EDITORS and FACES:
JoeRyan33
TNKNGM
sink4ever
davis420
theaub
MLBBob
CWSPalehose19
bedwardsroy19
Karle
theSlab
PsychoBulk
Ivanhoe
mhag4
moose16
TheRunandShoot
Apostle
yankeedaniel99
adamj2281
Ratfink
jmeyers1975
Novanik
authentic
mlbonfox
thekid24
bdolski
tree3five
piratesboy
ilstu24
Rag3vsWorld
cmorris25
juicer420
drustrk3
Jetfire
JGainsey
ElectricWizard
LastRegret

FACES
Majoniak
Willard76
GreatNorthern47
bodhiball
MauerMorneu
GoBucs09
Throwback
NatsFan_1997
Hawnprime
seanjeezy
and
Aroid1313

I'd like to thank ksig24 for his insight and input into the potential base for the set...

... and last but CERTAINLY not least...
RidinDwnKingsley...

Without his TREMENDOUS work and the immense amount of time that he puts into these rosters... they would have taken 3 times as long to do.

I CANNOT say enough about this, as his dedication and sheer bulldog mentality to get it done, means so much to these.

Also to Steve... the owner of O.S. and the mods on here who make it easy to keep the threads in order and viable to use in conjunction with the set.

...and of course thanks to the entire O.S. community for all the input that you guys have been putting into these for YEARS!

THANK YOU!

M.K.
Knight165

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

I tried searching if anyone made a thread about this game yet and I couldn't find anything so I decided to make a thread.
I copped this game last Friday right before my spring break started 
pimp.gif
 and I've been buying this game every year or about four years I think. I looked up reviews and stuff to compare it to MLB Baseball 2k12 and The Show still has better ratings.

So far in spring training I'm like 2-5 averaging like .200 as a team. I find hitting really difficult and I have to be patience to get some hits in and that new pitching velocity circle crap is really difficult. Has anyone else been having trouble mastering the pitching? I am so close to switching back to the old pitching meter game play and I'm only playing on experienced difficulty. 

What are your thoughts on this game so far?

I made a thread OP.

http://niketalk.com/topic/332287

I thought this was the one I made.

Back
Top Bottom