** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by protoman90m

so i won me some easton batting gloves
VRS III i just got the email
from some contest!!
WOOOO

Congrats protoman90m...which of the winners were you (what did you get on the wristband)? I am actually in the middle of placing the order now for the Week1 winners...

To those of you who won gloves on here in the past two weeks they have not shipped out yet...my apologies...have been traveling a bunch lately (actually caughta Cards/Brewers game when I was in StL with Scarface)...plus I just moved into a new place and we have our big yearly sales meeting coming up...I will ship outto the winners this week.

If others are interested in winning Custom VRS III go sign up at the site (www.hitmatrix.com) ... I will get back todaily posting next week.

Someone had asked me for a picture of the new Stealth II glove that will be hitting stores soon...it is the one that Kemp was wearing a few pages back...
6cc360af2fb0ab668ebd5b638f5810b995815ed5.gif

Just some cleat pics Luke Scott with some Diamond King PE'S

Nick Markakis with some UA Pe's

Helton under a Mizuno contract is wearing Adidas

Easton Love

Better shot of Hanley''s Eastons

Emil Brown 2K4 PE'S
pimp.gif

Bobby Corsby: Clean and Fresh
pimp.gif

Aramis Ramirez's Easton PE'S

Daryle Ward PE (I think it's either Clippers or 2k5)

Carlos Gomez in 2k4

Brian Schnieder with some nice Fuse PE

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Here's a little taste straight from the horses mouth:

Abreu's cleats are made by a company called BTOP and they are merely a prototype.
The company is actually part of a business venture of Abreu's.

Both sources were extremely tight-lipped concerning them mainly because they're both writing stories on them.

One of the writers mentioned that his article is going to post on Sunday, so I'm sure we'll glean more information then.

SORRY for being vague, but that's all i"ve been able to get so far!
BINGO!!!! Here is the link to a blurb by Peter Abraham, the Yankees beat-writer for my hometown newspaper:

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080420/SPORTS01/804200370/-1/SPORTS

Scroll down to find the info on Abreu's cleats.

I had no idea how to get in touch with Abreu or any of his people, so I thought to myself: Who comes into contact with him regularly that I can also get intouch with?

So I e-mailed two beat writers from competing newspapers and gleaned info from them while giving them the ideas to write about!

The blurb still doesn't explain as much as we Niketalkers would like it to, but it's straight from Abreu!

Next, I'll ask the writer to question Abreu about his fear of outfield walls!!!!

^ Wow... not only did Abreu spend a lot of time conceptualizing a revolutionary shoe design, but it sounds like he also really labored over the branding..."B-Top doesn't mean anything in particular, he said. 'I just like the way it sounded,' he said. 'We went through a bunch of differentones.' " I'm sold. Ten pairs, copped.

I'm kidding of course... but great job on getting those beat writers on it, MPowers16. It's nice to at least know the story behind those awful cleats.

those abreu cleats would probably look some what ok if they took that velcro strap off.

Some more easton stuff.

Guess I'm just fasinated with reyes wearing Easton as of late.

capt.856943c55d4147268594cf67fbb95804.mets_phillies_baseball_patm107.jpg

Jason Bay

a4cf6d01b703c0bacfeb263af851ba2e-getty-.jpg

Adre Ethier with some nice all grey gloves.

2782371.jpg

2782366.jpg

i'm a first-time poster but i've been reading NT for years, and this is one of the sickest threads. props to mark for setting this up, and props tothose of you who've contributed solid info and pics!

however (and i know i'm just a newbie here, but i think some people would agree with me), i'm really sick of seeing the same boring crap posted overand over! pipes, fear, mark, mpowers, and a few other guys are pretty good with NOT doing this. some others (and i don't mean to pick on you swingman)have posted some really redundant stuff.

jose reyes' huaraches are not that special. no huaraches are really that special anymore. the easton cleats are cool but we've seen most of them abunch of times by now. the batting gloves are also cool but this thread is called MLB FEET! the a's wear white clippers and they're nice butthey're not PE's. we've all seen ryan howard's adidas cleats, and they're boring. manny and pujols wear 5-tools, we get it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]basically i just think it'd be cool if people would ONLY post fresh cleats. new models and freshPE's only. [/color] and not the same old crap that we've seen a million times already. i just think this thread got off to a great start but hasstarted getting diluted. let's keep it fresh!

so that's my $.02, and sorry if i offended anyone or overstepped the boundaries of a newbie. i just love this topic, and i'm gonna try to startcontributing some tight pics soon.

to the Easton guys, I went to the hitmatrix site and watched the videos of the players hitting. I'm pretty sure, but maybe one of you can confirm, thatEthier and Kemp were both hitting right? Who else was in there?

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

to the Easton guys, I went to the hitmatrix site and watched the videos of the players hitting. I'm pretty sure, but maybe one of you can confirm, that Ethier and Kemp were both hitting right? Who else was in there?

-J-

Brad Hawpe, Carlos Zambrano, and a few random High School kids

haha, I thought it was Zambrano, but thought naw...they wouldn't have a pitcher on there. but dude can mash..
thanks for the info.

-J-

Hey kweimer1:

On the Easton contest, if I registered once, do I have to register each week when there are winners, or will the one registration for the contest be effectivefor the entire duration of the contest?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Nike God

Hey kweimer1:

On the Easton contest, if I registered once, do I have to register each week when there are winners, or will the one registration for the contest be effective for the entire duration of the contest?

Thanks.

One registration is good for the entire time.

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Nike God wrote:

Hey kweimer1:

On the Easton contest, if I registered once, do I have to register each week when there are winners, or will the one registration for the contest be
effective for the entire duration of the contest?

Thanks.

One registration is good for the entire time.

Yikes I just read the contest rules and I guess I'm not eligible to win because I registered alot (trying to goon on the winnings).

Back
Top Bottom