** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

It's been a slow couple of days, but here are a few oddities from around the league that I've noticed recently...

A.J. Burnett in black/navy 2k4's... nothing special here, aside from the fact that navy isn't in Toronto's color scheme

Mike Gonzalez in some Shox Monsters (I've never really been a fan of these)

...and Warner Madrigal wearing a mystery brand. Anyone know what these are?

1575c4f6548ac4cc97332e08e27daaba-getty-80333070sd012_atlanta_brave.jpg

Andruw back with the Jordan's; they should drop his fat a** though, he sucks so bad now......good ol' .171 BA.

Andruw was probably wearing the shox cuz he wanted to wear his socks up, mids with high socks look goofy

9a959f0d5e1f1eadd3ebe90cecbe4545-getty-80332998jm026_san_francisco.jpg

0f995cb9a6621cebddcebc7cfe03aa13-getty-80332957rm009_chicago_white.jpg

hamiton's 2k5s
f7722999540986948c5c6cc7dbe46229-getty-80332954cp002_florida_marli.jpg

hanley's easton turfs
capt.9b2d0defa43a4cd79d8ea75e50a081c9.reds_brewers_baseball_widh101.jpg

braun's 2k5s does anyone have any other pictures of braun because it looks like blue on the toe. idk

I think it is just the way the light is hitting Braun's cleats. He has worn the same 2k5's all season pretty much and I haven't seen anyvariations other than the black version and I am either at, or watching every game.
If there is anybody that deserves a PE on the Brewers, it is Braun. If Nike can give Bill Hall's sorry #!* a PE contract, then the Bat Boy should bewearing PE's because they are comparable in ability.

81874759.jpg

Manny's switching it up (and I'm guessing these will be his All-Star cleats)...

I'm not liking these quite as much as his 5-Tools, but they're pretty solid as far as Fuse PE's go.

Originally Posted by razr32154

img10603962943.jpeg
Lookng at the bottom of the right shoe and seeing the hex-head fastener near the spike tells me that these are Asian-market cleats, as was discussed afew weeks ago!

And they are WAY high for my liking, almost akin to the Billy Hoyle pumps, Nike Air Command Force, from "White Men Can't Jump"!
30_1.jpg

nike-air-command-force-main.jpg

Any pictures of Edwin Encarnacion's cleats from Sundays game vs. the Brewers?...looked pretty interesting
photo

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

I have a little announcement to make, and I hope you guys will enjoy this as much as I think you will...

Based on how much fun I've had making posts in this thread, I decided to launch a website called PlayerExclusive.com to basically do the same thing outside of NT in a blog format. I just opened up the site this morning,and I did a couple posts already... one intro post, and a quick posts with some All-Star workout photos and derby pics. It might not look like much now (itonly has 5 pictures on it), but I'll be making another post later tonight or tomorrow morning about the All-Star Game (with some close-up shots that willprobably turn some heads), and I'll probably be tweaking the site design as well. I'm planning on keeping up the posting for the rest of the baseballseason and then doing the same for other sports.

I'd really, REALLY like if you guys could check it out, for multiple reasons... I could use some feedback from people who know their shoes and are intothis sort of thing, and I could also use some help. I only have one set of eyes, so if you see something worth posting on the site that I don't catch,let me know... I'll definitely give you credit.

So that's that. I think the site's got potential to be a pretty decent success, so with that said, thanks to all of you who unknowingly motivated meto put this whole thing into motion. Let me know what you think.

Any new versions of Fuse uppers with an air max outsole?

and anyone wearing Jr's all-star gear?

Mark - I like the site thus far. Keep it up.

Any pictures of Mark Redman (rockies) from the Mets game sunday night? Couldnt tell what he had on

Back
Top Bottom