** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

I guess you're never too old to wear hot PE's.

Also check out these gems that I found at a Mom and Pop near me yesterday:

All that I can say is OW!

Back to 2008...

cbe35702e295763a52c629a2d785bf85d1246f5.jpg

Andruw Jones back in AJ III PE's

9ac35f4ee17271885fa42bebd2215fd9b7dca57.jpg

Jim Thome Slider Turf (w/ cleats) PE

OSU's Jordan Lennerton in the black/orange clippers and SICK stirrups! Does anyone know where I can get stirrups like this?
get_image

Big CC Sabathia in his own 5 tool PE's
2ad5118517b10ccdfd4829dc72b634fe-getty-.jpg

Stephen Drew in what looks to be custom Fuse. I can't tell if they're shox, zoom or what.

capt.903ba5fa97bc491089b09b7caed65787.diamondbacks_angels_spring_baseball_azpc107.jpg

Carlos Beltran in custom 5 tools. I REALLY like the grey tongue on these.

capt.a8d3b1c20dee474abec2949818e6552f.mets_marlins_spring_baseball_fljr109.jpg

capt.706b62a6a9484a308ccef7beec7e68c0.mets_marlins_spring_baseball_fljr106.jpg

BTW, MPowers16...nice pickups! It looks like you got those from Wade Boggs locker his rookie year in beantown!

Originally Posted by Fear the Mongolian Chop

OSU's Jordan Lennerton in the black/orange clippers and SICK stirrups! Does anyone know where I can get stirrups like this?
get_image

Big CC Sabathia in his own 5 tool PE's
2ad5118517b10ccdfd4829dc72b634fe-getty-.jpg

Stephen Drew in what looks to be custom Fuse. I can't tell if they're shox, zoom or what.

capt.903ba5fa97bc491089b09b7caed65787.diamondbacks_angels_spring_baseball_azpc107.jpg

Carlos Beltran in custom 5 tools. I REALLY like the grey tongue on these.

capt.a8d3b1c20dee474abec2949818e6552f.mets_marlins_spring_baseball_fljr109.jpg

capt.706b62a6a9484a308ccef7beec7e68c0.mets_marlins_spring_baseball_fljr106.jpg

BTW, MPowers16...nice pickups! It looks like you got those from Wade Boggs locker his rookie year in beantown!

I actually didn't buy them. I knew my NT friends would appreciate them, so I snapped some pics as I was buying my daughter a new batting helmet.

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Not as bad as these Frankenstein clodhoppers:
thomasshoes.jpg

Notice the added spat-strap/gaiter over the laces!

Lmao also notice the 55oz bat

you do realize thats a on-deck weighted bat, not something he would swing in a game??

No need to swing a 54oz.. Players can just juice with a 30oz.. =) The Andruw III's look better in Dodger blue than Braves.

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

New Jeter Sig...

nice pics...i was watching the game on YES today and I could tell he was rockin the new ones but it was hard to see what they looked like exactly

^ Yeah, I was watching it too, and I was curious to see what they were. At first glance, I like them... they're pretty simple and classy like most ofDJ's cleats, but it's a lot smoother of a look than the last few models he's had. But they might actually be a little too simple... I'd beinterested in seeing what they'd look like with a little white in the midsole. I've seen pics of the trainers too, and they look decent as well.

In contrast...

What in the world...

A few more...

Charlton Jimerson 2K4's (my favorite colorway)

Pedro Martinez old 5-Tool PE (very, very decent)

Jose Reyes 5-Tool PE (customs with Huarache/Clipper midsole)

...and one more from the "What In The World" category:

Shannon Stewart in GS3's?

A few more...

Charlton Jimerson 2K4's (my favorite colorway)

Pedro Martinez old 5-Tool PE (very, very decent)

Jose Reyes 5-Tool PE (customs with Huarache/Clipper midsole)

...and one more from the "What In The World" category:

Shannon Stewart in GS3's?

I totally agree about the 2k4 colorway. Although, a couple years ago when they had them on NikeID, I made a pair for my brother in grey/navy that came outlooking mint. Im alittle confused about these GS3 line. Last year I just assumed Sheff had those made by a third party company just cause he was sick ofdealing with Nike but now Ive seen a couple guys on other teams rocking them. Is he planning on turning this into a business and marketing these to the public?

^ Yeah, I was watching it too, and I was curious to see what they were. At first glance, I like them... they're pretty simple and classy like most of DJ's cleats, but it's a lot smoother of a look than the last few models he's had. But they might actually be a little too simple... I'd be interested in seeing what they'd look like with a little white in the midsole. I've seen pics of the trainers too, and they look decent as well.

In contrast...

What in the world...

Do you have any pics of the trainers? And what company makes those Abreus? They dont look like Easton. I know thats what hes been wearing.

Originally Posted by Pipes20

^ Yeah, I was watching it too, and I was curious to see what they were. At first glance, I like them... they're pretty simple and classy like most of DJ's cleats, but it's a lot smoother of a look than the last few models he's had. But they might actually be a little too simple... I'd be interested in seeing what they'd look like with a little white in the midsole. I've seen pics of the trainers too, and they look decent as well.

In contrast...

What in the world...

Do you have any pics of the trainers? And what company makes those Abreus? They dont look like Easton. I know thats what hes been wearing.
Abreu quit wearing Easton last year and switched over to Verdero. It's hard to tell what these cleats are.

Russell Martin 5-Tool PE (same upper that Lasorda was wearing the other day... these are amazing)
Originally Posted by Pipes20

I'll work on finding a few pics...

Interestingly enough, after witnessing Abreu's monstrosities from yesterday, he was wearing Nike's today...

...but then I realized he was just apparently borrowing a pair of Mo Rivera's cleats.

^ I LOVE that style of the clippers worn by Abreu via Rivera. The newest version worn by the VT players is nice, but will never compare to that classic style.
ohwell.gif

Interestingly enough, after witnessing Abreu's monstrosities from yesterday, he was wearing Nike's today...

...but then I realized he was just apparently borrowing a pair of Mo Rivera's cleats.

Those black/orange Clippers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A few new shots...

Carl Crawford 2K4 PE (with sweet navy and sky blue Rays color accents)

...and some beautiful new Griffey 2 cleats from the Jr. thread:

^ Absolutely incredible.

Back
Top Bottom