** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

81351014.jpg

what are these?

based on that first picture, your in the indians organization, and can anybody tell me if those grey reeboks are comfortable? i stick to nikes mainly, but ilove the way the grey reeboks look with long grey pants

I don't see a problem with people posting their stuff. It's a baseball thread for baseball cleats/batting gloves/gloves, etc. It was also used for theCollege World Series cleats.

Anyone know about Dice-K's sig and whether it will be released here or in Japan? And any pics of tonight?

I'll try to keep the stuff coming. but those grey reebok m5's are actually horrible cleats and they are really cheap on eastbay for a reason. Theydo look really good and thats the only reason i thought of wearing them. I play with matt laporta and he has the swingman remix's as well and the new mvp.i'll see if i cant take some pics of them. I guess when you go to the olympics nike will hook you up. They are just black and white though. USA reallyshould have had some olympics PE's in red white and blue. Those new nike batting gloves are showing up on my team as well. I've been trying to get thenew reebok stuff but they won't give any of it to me yet. I did get a pair of the first big papi's and they are nothing special. Pretty ugly unless youhave really good pants that cover up most of them. If any one has questions about pro ball and how guys get things send them my way.

Rbkguy - SWINGMANS please!
laugh.gif

didn't realize Reebok had mitts... so are they developing/designing their own mitts or are they just an OEM (basically Reebok-branded stuff made fromanother manufacturer)?

and if you don't mind sharing, just outta curiosity, what types of pitches do you throw?

Bosox - dunno if its just me, but I can't see any of your pics...

Originally Posted by rbkguy

USA really should have had some olympics PE's in red white and blue.
I did a few team colorways of the Swingman Remix for this month's Photoshop contest... here's my Team USA version:

18dkbq.jpg

Here's the rest of them:

wloh83.jpg

Originally Posted by rbkguy

I'll try to keep the stuff coming. but those grey reebok m5's are actually horrible cleats and they are really cheap on eastbay for a reason. They do look really good and thats the only reason i thought of wearing them. I play with matt laporta and he has the swingman remix's as well and the new mvp. i'll see if i cant take some pics of them. I guess when you go to the olympics nike will hook you up. They are just black and white though. USA really should have had some olympics PE's in red white and blue. Those new nike batting gloves are showing up on my team as well. I've been trying to get the new reebok stuff but they won't give any of it to me yet. I did get a pair of the first big papi's and they are nothing special. Pretty ugly unless you have really good pants that cover up most of them. If any one has questions about pro ball and how guys get things send them my way.

Do you know Adam Davis?

Back
Top Bottom