** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

oh snap got my EASTON batting gloves today in the mail. First Class mail via First Class Easton Dudes! thanks very very much. they actually match my teamsuniform perfectly

just received my batting gloves in the mail too. they are my first pair of eastons and they are mad comfy!
i can not wait to use them on sunday during my game. thanks a lot easton guys!

I might be behind or just not seeing these clearly (I have a small TV) but is Brad Lidge wearing something new tonight vs the Mets? If anyone has picturesI'd like to see them, thanks.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I might be behind or just not seeing these clearly (I have a small TV) but is Brad Lidge wearing something new tonight vs the Mets? If anyone has pictures I'd like to see them, thanks.
NYS113090522_1024x768.jpg

Just ID-esque Fuse cleats... nothing too exciting.

markyd33psu wrote:

The leather piece on the toe on those comes all the way up to the laces, but the upper on many MLB versions has a mesh toe box similar to the '07-'08 Clipper. If you look closely at this pic of Ted Lilly, you can see what I mean:

2dtrbyw.jpg

bretty tomko gave me a black pair like in the picture, the spikes are longer than ones that get released to the public so it was difficult towear.

i didnt even think about that. the cleats quality are amazing though, i wish they used the same materials on the public released version of cleats as they dofor the pro stuff.

can ANYBODY pull pics of Gary Matthews from Sept 5th!!!!
(he was wearing Griffey Remix P.E.s)
He was just wearing his Fuse road cleats...
i6d0g0.jpg

Sept 5, 2008; Chicago, IL, USA; Los Angeles Angels left fielder Gary Matthews Jr. (24) makes breaks his bat making an out in the ninth inning against the Chicago White Sox at US Cellular Field . The White Sox beat the Angels 10 - 2.
Gary Matthews Jr. isn't the type of guy to get a Swingman Remix PE anyway.

THANK YOU i thought i saw remixes!!! super sorry about the multi post!!! my comp was running slow and the post wasnt showing up so i tried a bunch of times,then there were like 5 of em SO SORRY

Does anyone have pics of sizemores cleats from sunday against KC. He had something with a lot of red in it. Normally he wears pretty basic cleats. They couldjust be the red and black 2k4's but i dont think so.

i know these are for softball, but i really like em.....might be good for tournaments in which i play 3 games in 110 degree weather per day

ugly turfs haa

Back
Top Bottom