** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by that262redhead

My boy CC from last night

dgkkma.jpg

yea my boy CC too. Now this is why I love being from Milwaukee. but these cleats are NICE!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kweimer or scarface can u show us a picture of mike adams cleats. I am pretty sure thats what his name is, but he is on the padres.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Lowell's Coops are nice but did anyone notice Abreu wearing 5-Tools with a Zoom Cage?

Come on now, Matt. He's been on-and-off with those and a pair of Verdero's for weeks now. You're better than that... I know you're allpumped about football starting, but still, get your head in the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Puma is out of the Baseball business...Damon was signed to a 4 year deal in 2006 with Puma that included a Ferrari that Puma gave to Damon as part of the agreement.

My guess is that it wouldnt have made sense to buy him out of the contract that they had and they just didnt resign any of their existing players when their deals were up....just an educated guess though.

Thanks kweimer1 so does this mean that puma will not be making anymore cleats to be sold in stores and online?

Want to grip the bat like MVP players Alex Rodriguez and Jimmy Rollins? Then get the premier batting glove that was designed for them inthe Nike Show Elite Batting Glove. A seamless Cabretta leather palm from Pittards offers superior grip and feel. Nike Sphere Dry[emoji]8482[/emoji] fabric reduces cling andwicks away moisture while promoting airflow. Wide, articulated spandex flex grooves across the back of the hand allow your hands to wrap comfortably around thebat. Asymmetrical tapered wrist fits above the ulna bone to heighten flexibility and comfort while allowing adjustment with molded pull tabs for a secure fit.The pre-curved fingers match the shape of the hand giving a natural bat grip. Be premier. Be elite. Be an MVP, in the Nike Show Elite Batting Glove.

wow, im pretty pumped. didnt think that these would release until next season. hopefully some morecolors are released. AJ Pierzinsky has been wearing them in black/grey recently, but I cant find a pic. I was looking for pics of some guys from Oaklandwearing them with green, and I stumbled on this pic of Carlos Gonzalez in some sweet nikes....can anyone ID them?

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Lowell's Coops are nice but did anyone notice Abreu wearing 5-Tools with a Zoom Cage?

Come on now, Matt. He's been on-and-off with those and a pair of Verdero's for weeks now. You're better than that... I know you're all pumped about football starting, but still, get your head in the game.
laugh.gif
Never one to make excuses, I WAS AWAY on a NT-Free weeklong vacation. Nonetheless I will take that challenge and come back strong!

I was in Cape Cod, where the collegiate Cape Cod Baseball League is outstanding. Here ar e a few of the cleats I spotted at one game:

And the most significant, because the accents on these don't match his present uni, but do, in fact, match his college uni:

Anyone, not wearing their own cleats, wore either Black/Grey or White/Red Ringors, including the coaching staffs!

I have a friend with a nike and UA connection and he's sending me a pair of the show elites soon. He's also sending some UA stuff, i dont know when buti'll post the gloves when they come

Very interested in those Easton Mojos considering I know that we did not do that colorway and we only have a couple pro guys in white that they could havetaken a marker to....

Any idea who the kid is?

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

Very interested in those Easton Mojos considering I know that we did not do that colorway and we only have a couple pro guys in white that they could have taken a marker to....

Any idea who the kid is?
Do u guys make cleats for coastal carolina.

also, franklin classics have been put up on eastbay as well!!! people bid like crazy for the originals on ebay, they were smart to release these, imassuming they will sell pretty fast. i apologize for the non cleat posts, but i figured some people would be interested.

scarface can u put a picture of mike adams' cleats on here. I was watchin a padres game and noticed they were pretty sweet.

Originally Posted by doogie24

Want to grip the bat like MVP players Alex Rodriguez and Jimmy Rollins? Then get the premier batting glove that was designed for them in the Nike Show Elite Batting Glove. A seamless Cabretta leather palm from Pittards offers superior grip and feel. Nike Sphere Dry[emoji]8482[/emoji] fabric reduces cling and wicks away moisture while promoting airflow. Wide, articulated spandex flex grooves across the back of the hand allow your hands to wrap comfortably around the bat. Asymmetrical tapered wrist fits above the ulna bone to heighten flexibility and comfort while allowing adjustment with molded pull tabs for a secure fit. The pre-curved fingers match the shape of the hand giving a natural bat grip. Be premier. Be elite. Be an MVP, in the Nike Show Elite Batting Glove.

wow, im pretty pumped. didnt think that these would release until next season. hopefully some more colors are released. AJ Pierzinsky has been wearing them in black/grey recently, but I cant find a pic. I was looking for pics of some guys from Oakland wearing them with green, and I stumbled on this pic of Carlos Gonzalez in some sweet nikes....can anyone ID them?

i think those are 2k5 he's mostly been wearing 2k4 all season but i also found a picture of him in what look like 5 tools

8c426523b8f76f7241db81fd420b597ca7ff30b4.png

Originally Posted by Dasilo44

Originally Posted by doogie24

Want to grip the bat like MVP players Alex Rodriguez and Jimmy Rollins? Then get the premier batting glove that was designed for them in the Nike Show Elite Batting Glove. A seamless Cabretta leather palm from Pittards offers superior grip and feel. Nike Sphere Dry[emoji]8482[/emoji] fabric reduces cling and wicks away moisture while promoting airflow. Wide, articulated spandex flex grooves across the back of the hand allow your hands to wrap comfortably around the bat. Asymmetrical tapered wrist fits above the ulna bone to heighten flexibility and comfort while allowing adjustment with molded pull tabs for a secure fit. The pre-curved fingers match the shape of the hand giving a natural bat grip. Be premier. Be elite. Be an MVP, in the Nike Show Elite Batting Glove.

wow, im pretty pumped. didnt think that these would release until next season. hopefully some more colors are released. AJ Pierzinsky has been wearing them in black/grey recently, but I cant find a pic. I was looking for pics of some guys from Oakland wearing them with green, and I stumbled on this pic of Carlos Gonzalez in some sweet nikes....can anyone ID them?

i think those are 2k5 he's mostly been wearing 2k4 all season but i also found a picture of him in what look like 5 tools

8c426523b8f76f7241db81fd420b597ca7ff30b4.png
Definitely 2K5's...check out the triangular pattern at the base of the laces!

abqp2u.jpg

Japanese pitcher Tsutomu Iwamoto, throws out the first pitch of an MLB baseball game between the Minnesota Twins and the Seattle Mariners, Monday, Aug. 4, 2008, at Safeco Field in Seattle.
(AP Photo/Ted S. Warren)
Who suits up in full uniform (with cleats) to throw out the first pitch?

Back
Top Bottom