** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by TP800

The Tampa Blades was a team that I played from the time I was 12-14. It was a while ago s thats why i probably dont remember. I never played with the team on a full basis until the last year in 8th grade right before we all started playing high school baseball. I remember we use to get everything from reebok though because they where our equipment sponsor and also because our coach has a very small ownership in reebok. That last year we won the aau national championships at disney an pretty much everything else reebok gave us anything we wanted practically. However we got all retail stuff no pes or custom gear but we where wearing cleats before they came out. We recently played at disney again for the 16u national championship under our new name team Reebok. So hopefully we can get the same thing going again lol. I know all the brands have been in the aau game for awhile with team mizuno, team adidas, team rawlings, team akadema, etc... nike has never been into the amateur stuff unless its high school football, aau basketball, or high school basketball. I know to local football teams around me who have nike sponsorships Lakeland and armwood. However they are two nationally ranked football teams that are very very good.
thats cool dude. our football team is nationally ranked as well...they've got everything under armour.

seeing the remix listed on nike.com gets me REALLY excited.

Magglio wearing some franklins ive never seen

good shot of the reebok guys hooking up verlander

Anyone got pics of Derrek Lee's cleats tonight?

Also, that sucks those Swingman Remixs are sold out.

I'm not positive but I think the remixs are just not for sale yet, and not sold out. I think release is somebody in October if I remember correctly butsomebody else would be able to confirm that better than I can.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

I'm not positive but I think the remixs are just not for sale yet, and not sold out. I think release is somebody in October if I remember correctly but somebody else would be able to confirm that better than I can.

They aren't sold out. It meant that they arent for release yet. It said the same thing at baseball express. Backorder. Wait until october 10 an they'llcome out

Baseball Express doesn't list anything until it's actually up for sale. They're always the last site to start selling new releases.

Every once in a while baseball exp list an item before it comes out just like the new Under Armour The Yard III. Cant find it on the website but if you googlethe word sometimes it pops up. I like these eventhough they are similar to The Yard II. I can't wait to get my hand on some white on white ones. Also theYard I's in my opinion made companies step up there batting glove game. They were by far the most comfortable gloves out everyone jumped on the bandwagonwith the spandex knuckles and soft terry wriststraps.

Originally Posted by swingmanike

Every once in a while baseball exp list an item before it comes out just like the new Under Armour The Yard III. Cant find it on the website but if you google the word sometimes it pops up. I like these eventhough they are similar to The Yard II. I can't wait to get my hand on some white on white ones. Also the Yard I's in my opinion made companies step up there batting glove game. They were by far the most comfortable gloves out everyone jumped on the bandwagon with the spandex knuckles and soft terry wriststraps.

The all white. They're
pimp.gif

look what poped up on Eastbay today, i thought they werent comin out for another 2 weeks??
34338441_z.jpg
97041001_w.jpg

I can't stand the white trend in baseball spikes.
34338441_z.jpg

These look much better

34338011_z.jpg

Although, if you wear your baseball pants high (the correct way) I don't think either of them would really look that good.

Nope, they wouldn't.

By the way, I know this has probably been discussed in this thread, but why has Jose Reyes been using his Nike cleats with Easton batting gloves? Is he stillusing Luis Castillo's pair?

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43291042

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43375011

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43460745

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_43560041

also at line drive

Nike Air Swingman Remix

In-Stock Winter 2008

Celebrating 20 yrs of Ken Griffey Jr. by bringing back a remixed version of the Griffey 1 and 2.

UPPER: ¾-height synthetic leather and Nubuk combine for a soft butter feel. Internal innersleeve for a performance fit. 20 dots for 20 yrs.

MIDSOLE: Full-length Air-Sole unit for the best ride.

OUTSOLE: 9-cleat traction with shorter supplemental for increased lateral movement.

Sizes: 8 - 14 Half sizes included
Colors: Black/White, Black/Red, Black/Royal, Black/Grey

$89.99

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_45042032

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_45233503

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_45363092

Nike Air Show Elite MVP

In-Stock Winter 2008

For the serious athlete looking for comfort, ankle control and elite-level performance.

UPPER: A blend between low cut and a 5/8-height cleat. A new blend of synthetic leathers for a soft buttery feel out of the box.

MIDSOLE: Full-length midsole with heel Air-Sole unit for a smooth speedy ride. Medial Toe Guard for durability.

OUTSOLE: 9-cleat traction with shorter supplemental for increased lateral movement.

Sizes: 8 - 14 Half sizes included
Colors: Black/White, Royal/White, Red/White

linedrive-baseball-equipment_2020_45773082

Nike Air MVP Pregame Cleats

In Stock Winter 2008

An all-around training shoe for Pre-Game, Post-Game and the days in between.

UPPER: Mesh and synthetic leather for a breathable and durable upper. Mud guard keeps foot fry and toe-cap overlays add durability.

MIDSOLE: Full-length Phylon midsole with Tri-Vis heel Air-Sole unit. Forefoot lateral outrigger enhances lateral stability.

OUTSOLE: Rubber traction enhanced with Diamond Weave perimeter traction and sharp conical nubs for multi-directional movement.

Sizes: 7 - 14, half sizes included
Color: Black/White

Availability: Usually ships the next business day.
Nike Air MVP Pregame Cleats

N336518 BK$81.99

Back
Top Bottom