** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

Originally Posted by razr32154

Originally Posted by swingmanike

Every once in a while baseball exp list an item before it comes out just like the new Under Armour The Yard III. Cant find it on the website but if you google the word sometimes it pops up. I like these eventhough they are similar to The Yard II. I can't wait to get my hand on some white on white ones. Also the Yard I's in my opinion made companies step up there batting glove game. They were by far the most comfortable gloves out everyone jumped on the bandwagon with the spandex knuckles and soft terry wriststraps.

The all white. They're
pimp.gif

Here's a pic of the new all white Under Armour the Yard III batting gloves wht/wht
linedrive-baseball-equipment_2019_31022809

0653629c433516b5bf6f3147b4d29dcfba0e0938.pjpg

Reebok Vero FL II low nubuck. These are my pro edition reeboks. They are brand new and i'm was gonna put them on ebay but thought you guys should havethe first bids. They are size 12.5. Send me a personal message if you are interested. I also have a pair of vero fl I nubuck which are similar to these but theolder model.

^ just a heads-up, but the mods will prolly tell you to make your 'sell' posts in the buy/sell forum... don't think they allow selling in here...

"Pregame Cleats"... in other words, the trainer or turf edition? Can't wait for Jr's Swingman 'pregame cleats', if they exist...

marky or anybody could you help me out with what Erick Aybar from the Angels is wearing against the Rangers tonight? thanks!

Not really having anything to do with spikes, but what do you guys think of this type of thing:

capt.5265a96b608c46878a95911834ed12d6.mets_braves_baseball_gags108.jpg

capt.b5313991e584433c97796b5efed0ec55.brewers_reds_baseball_ohtu105.jpg

Meaning, when two teams wear alternate jerseys against each other? I'm a baseball traditionalist...I like white for home and gray for road in general...butI especially don't like seeing BOTH teams in alts. It looks too much like a Spring Training game to me.

Nike God wrote:

Meaning, when two teams wear alternate jerseys against each other? I'm a baseball traditionalist...I like white for home and gray for road in general...but I especially don't like seeing BOTH teams in alts. It looks too much like a Spring Training game to me.

not me man i love it when a team wears their alternate jerseys, but when BOTH teams where them.
pimp.gif

-Tyler

alot of teams' nicest uni/hat is the alternate so i don't mind... just curious though, i know certain teams like my blue jays wear the retro uni athome on fridays but how do other teams decide when to wear the alternate?

I know for the A's whoever is the starting pitcher that night gets to pick what jersey to wear and im pretty sure its the same for most teams

Originally Posted by Dasilo44

I know for the A's whoever is the starting pitcher that night gets to pick what jersey to wear and im pretty sure its the same for most teams

the same with the Brewers except for Fridays because we were our Throwback uni's.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Dasilo44

oh interesting thanks

Back
Top Bottom