** MLB Feet - 2008 Baseball Cleats (Pics) **

83093433.jpg

I assume you mean these ^

Nike Hurrache 2k4

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

haha! nice cleats, loser. they shouldnt let that guy wear #55

I never thought of that...why isn't #55 retired for them? The World Series win...the scoreless innings streak in 88...he did some big things back in theday.

Originally Posted by Nike God

Originally Posted by BaseballCleats

haha! nice cleats, loser. they shouldnt let that guy wear #55

I never thought of that...why isn't #55 retired for them? The World Series win...the scoreless innings streak in 88...he did some big things back in the day.

omfg somebody actually knows %*# im talkin about. the bulldog gets NO LOVE

Ok guys i realize this thread is basically dead now. So I found something on ebay I thought I would share. Check out the new shoe cleat job put on theseshoes. by the way he is selling them for 150. a lil high for me
b369_1.JPG
b069_1.JPG

34816b4516be3dbb9e71aa90e78d62b959f2956b.pjpg
eba26d34d712cb9f34fbd89c4d336e3981443f87.pjpg

Couple of pics of the new nubuck hexmetals. They are awesome. Reebok has made a huge improvement with these. I would hop all over getting these. The new hexcushioning sole is really comfortable. They feel like you are wearing turfs. Could have added a few cleats to their new pattern but they are great none theless.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Ok guys i realize this thread is basically dead now. So I found something on ebay I thought I would share. Check out the new shoe cleat job put on these shoes. by the way he is selling them for 150. a lil high for me
b369_1.JPG
b069_1.JPG

The outsole, at least the forefoot and heel cleated parts, are Easton's TPU spikes. Nice frankenstein job.

Back
Top Bottom