**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Wow I know those 5tool nubbys are old but they are sooo sick! Nike finally stepped it up with the MVP trainers but Im waiting for an actual cleat with a nubbysole.

^^did adam jones get hit in the head? the helmet looks a little chipped

also what is the difference between coop IVs, clippers and sliders? they all look the same to me

^ theres a little difference, the coops have a different grey design towards the back. and the sliders are plain i think.

COOPS
30060011_w.jpg

_____
My favorite is the show elites though

Nike%20Air%20Show%20Elite%20MVP%20%2D%20Men%27s

is there a chance of the low swingmans being released as Nike id exclusives? Most of the models I've seenlook alot like what goes on there with theinterchanging colors and leather and mesh bases. Just a thought...

Originally Posted by sj thresher

^^did adam jones get hit in the head? the helmet looks a little chipped

also what is the difference between coop IVs, clippers and sliders? they all look the same to me

The coops and clippers are pretty much equivalent. The sliders are cheaper version made of lesser quality materials

Originally Posted by sj thresher

is thee a chance of the low swingmans being released as Nike id exclusives? Most of the models I've seenlook alot like what goes on there with the interchanging colors and leather and mesh bases. Just a thought...
Will not be an ID exclusive...will be at retail.

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Originally Posted by flaco425

Can you put replacement baseball cleats on football cleats? I want the Jordan III for baseba
You might be able to actually screw then in but the base that holds the cleats are different (circles on football cleats and more of a round triangle shaped on baseball)...would think that it would not work out too well....could use locktite or something similar to make it work better.

You can do it. And it works pretty well you just have to remember to tighten the cleats after every game. I did I last year.

Nike has to bring the huarache 2k4's back, the old colors, more sizes and put them on id.

Here's some pics of my ID's. The MCS cleats are so much more comfortable than metal I'm really glad I tried them out. I haven't had anyproblems with the traction yet either, very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom