**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by 2bagger

f909fb7657eef1342f4ab92467b406b2-getty-85125627es012_new_york_mets.jpg

ya i saw that...what cleats is he wearing

I love it! And he's wearing shox fuse PEs

Originally Posted by sj thresher

No Adam jones I think..

It is Brian Roberts. This is the Mother's Day game hence the pink on the shoes. Also, Jones is a righty and Brob is a switch hitter.

anybody catch andre ethiers shoes today? i was hoping for pics cuz i thought he was wearing griffeys

He was wearing the MVPs

My guess is that whoever made that foot protector thing told him to wear them.

That, or he switched back to wearing Nike shoes.

11gk9yq.jpg

Ethier started in Mizuno for the first month or so, then wore 2k4s for a year and a half, then has been with Easton since then. A lot of Easton guys are goingback to Nike, we'll see what happens at noon today.

i might have asked this before... but does anyone know the name of these? I have a pair im trying to sell and need the proper model name.

Originally Posted by sj thresher

Eithiers nikes are 2k4s not mvps
That 2k4 picture is from two seasons ago. He wore MVPs two days ago in his first game back from breaking the nail off of his big toe.

Matt Kemp is so sick. Does anyone know if Easton is gonna release those solid color bgs (gray/blue/white on some of the dodgers, red on papi, etc)

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Matt Kemp is so sick. Does anyone know if Easton is gonna release those solid color bgs (gray/blue/white on some of the dodgers, red on papi, etc)
Will not.

Back
Top Bottom