**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by spidermena

Hey Im watching the Twins and Tigers and Cuddyer has some pretty sweet cleats on. I'll try to get pics of them

I came here hoping to see pictures of them. I couldn't identify them, looked completely new and really nice.

Also, I still gaze at Hanley's 2k4's for about 8 seconds each time I see them.

Mike Cameron Huarache 2K10 PEs
md_1320909300445_Brewers_at_Rockies.jpg

not really a fan of the 2k10's until i saw these!
pimp.gif

but I'd still prefer the 2k4 colorways over the 2k10s right now...we shall see performance wise too. anyone else with me?
nerd.gif

91338164.jpg

I think we're all praying for the 2K10s, but nobody on here has been able to find out. Does anyone know if nike is just going to release the colors on thecatalogue or will there be more options? Cuz if there are less options available I would get that they would iD them.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

when will the huarache 2k10s release? i NEED those and does anyone know if they will be available on nikeid when they do release?
I spoke to a NIKE representative not to long ago,
and they aren't sure when the 2k10's release, nor what will be the ID's next year.
I hope these 2k10's come out before Spring 2010.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

when will the huarache 2k10s release? i NEED those and does anyone know if they will be available on nikeid when they do release?
I spoke to a NIKE representative not to long ago,
and they aren't sure when the 2k10's release, nor what will be the ID's next year.
I hope these 2k10's come out before Spring 2010.
Nike Air Hurrache LWP 90 Metal (2k10)
Size 9
Buy It Now! - $89.99

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/NI...rksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262

Twins update:
Orlando Cabrera is back in Easton cleats. Nick Punto has inherited Cabrera's old Air Mvps.
Kubel, Span and Redmond have all been wearing 2k10s since earlier this week. (Looks like the shipment must have just come in at the Dome)
Cuddyer only wore the mystery cleats one night. Other than that it appears he's been wearing the Fuses.

Back
Top Bottom