**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

d1fc2868dd426e51eb1edbbb73aa3b99-getty-91788284nm037_new_york_yank.jpg

Anybody know what model batting gloves Aybar is wearing for the Halo's tonight? I know they are Franklins but can't really tell what exactly they areif anyone has info what they are/where you can get them if available would really appreciate it. Thanks

Does anybody have any size 11.5 or 12 cleats that they could sell. PS. Prefferably looking for Nikes. Thanks.
(I do realize this isnt buying and selling zone)

^ balaclava

I recall seeing one by UnderArmour, but I'm sure there are lots of companies that make em...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ balaclava

I recall seeing one by UnderArmour, but I'm sure there are lots of companies that make em...
yeah ive seen the UA joint, probably gonna pick it up, seen it at a store for $35
any idea if New Era makes the balaclavas? i think they make the skull caps...

thanks for the info cowboychris, they look different than the UA ones now that i see them up close. the UA ones are sorta two-pieced

^ the mouth/jaw part is adjustable (ninja-like or under the chin)... from what I saw in Shooter anyway
laugh.gif
, Mark Wahlberg uses one in the final snow scene...but I don't think its two-pieced though...

Just a couple things I've come across in the last week or so
Both are available from Japan on ebay sz 8-12
Some people were talking about these in the thread and theyare available on mlb.com now, although they don't appear to be the therma based ones as shown before look more like a basic fleece.

Quick question... Whats the difference between a Nike Pro Gold Tradition and a regular Nike Pro Tradition? I was wondering that. Is the regular Pro Tradition aold version or something? Thanks

want to show some recent purchases, as I am currently in Japan. I found the store for this website, Rakuten

gb0240gb0241.jpg

picked it up for $95 US, pretty good deal for a very interesting, flashy glove.
going back tomorrow to spend every last yen i have.

Back
Top Bottom