**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

6b42671404c04d612d968d9aed7b84ec3dde331e.pjpg

not high quality... the only colorway unfortunately but im gonna go to a different store which should have more selection.
also they had swingman pants. very high quality low style pants that griifey wears and only $30. im gonna pick up a pair

Can you post a pic of the pants? I love the Easton Quantum Pro's very nice baggy pants 35" inseam
3560-White_display.jpg

Go to the Yankees homepage and you will see CC Sabathia in TPX Pro Pitchers glove. (Similar to Andy Pettite's glove)
Finally using a Pitchers glove than a Softball mitt!!!

Originally Posted by sj thresher

not high quality... the only colorway unfortunately but im gonna go to a different store which should have more selection.
also they had swingman pants. very high quality low style pants that griifey wears and only $30. im gonna pick up a pair
Are those palms Full Leather or Cabretta Leather???

I'm considering starting a baseball website similar to Player exclusive, that will have player photos, but also feature a forum to discuss other equipment, kind of like we're doing now. I love it, but we're are getting pretty off the shoes topic

Would anyone be interested in that.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by sj thresher

Are those palms Full Leather or Cabretta Leather???

cabretta leather yet is as soft as the jordans

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

I'm considering starting a baseball website similar to Player exclusive, that will have player photos, but also feature a forum to discuss other equipment, kind of like we're doing now. I love it, but we're are getting pretty off the shoes topic

Would anyone be interested in that.
id love to also see those photoshops like playerexclusive had

Well the reply has been pretty positive, and I need another project so consider it done. Hopefully I can get it up before opening day.

If you have any suggestions feel free to PM me.

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

absolutely. playerexclusive.com was a great site, just a shame it died down pretty quickly.
Yeah, what happened to Marky anyway?

Just got the new hurraches, Gonna where them around the house to see if I like them for catching. Does anyone else have hurraches that catches? If so do you like the feel of them when your in the squat with the ankle straps.

Just got the new hurraches, Gonna where them around the house to see if I like them for catching. Does anyone else have hurraches that catches? If so do you like the feel of them when your in the squat with the ankle straps.

Originally Posted by eagles137

I think high top cleats are the best for catching because of so much stress to the ankle and knees.
I love huaraches for catcher, makes you look good too.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eagles137

Get a pitchers toe is my warning if you like them alot. I had the blue/white 2k5s and loved them to death but splitting time between pitching and catching, i wore a hole in them.

CC wearing either IX's or Fusion IX's looks like (I think they are hold overs from last year) You can also see he's finally replaced the softball glove at least for now.

CC is that dude, always rockin heat haha..hes deff one of my favorite pitchers in the league right now.

UGcatcher2.thebattersbox ~ How about switching this thread to 2010... we should keep this going.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

UGcatcher2.thebattersbox ~ How about switching this thread to 2010... we should keep this going.
agreed, but can we title it something along the lines of "MLB Feet/PE 2010"?  i mean we always get into what kind of batting gloves and regular gloves players are wearing throughout the season, not just cleats 

rather than RENAME/SWITCH this thread to 2010, I would prefer that a NEW thread is created, that way this serves as an archive for 09. like how the 2008 thread still exists.

not sure if thats what you originally meant.

Back
Top Bottom