**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Thanks guys, I hate they're gonna get dirty too. Hopefully they'll be easy to clean. I'll make sure to post some pics of when I finally wear them. I'm gonna be rocking the with the Clemson Cut Victory Pants, so i think they'll look great.

those id's are
pimp.gif
it seems like the MVP's are a great cleat and look wonderful with an id..i was thinking bout doing some air max mvps, but idk if its worth it for only a few months of wear for an intermural league.

sorry about that last post, it didnt turn out right.

does anyone know if there will be any more cleats coming out for the season ?

those are different, more for impact protection with the plate in it, ground balls and catching. pro orthos are just neoprene wrist sleeves for compression and support. i ordered 1 with the strap and 1 without just to see which i like better.

their shipping prices have gone down significantly since they revamped their website, which is what stopped me from ordering them before.

With the new Pro's it takes some reaaaal brute force to get them on for the first time, but after a while they it will get easier to get on and off.

eBay is your best bet but I've been looking to pick up the red/gray pair that came out originally for well over a year and still haven't found a pair...usually see a couple pairs on eBay but gotta match up the color and size and hope to get lucky.

i was at dickssportinggoods (wont let me use the nickname) today and i noticed that they have the new swingman batting gloves was anyone aware that these dropped?
i have a pic that ill post later

Originally Posted by sj thresher

i was at dickssportinggoods (wont let me use the nickname) today and i noticed that they have the new swingman batting gloves was anyone aware that these dropped?

I also saw those. I think someone else said something about them on a earlier page. But there pretty nice gloves. 

Yeah I mentioned them a few pages back, but no pics... you should post that up for everybody. Did you see any colors besides the black/white?

Originally Posted by sj thresher

i deff would like to see that, i need a new pair of gloves and id prefer to pick up the swingmans this year 

Originally Posted by salembat

Yeah I mentioned them a few pages back, but no pics... you should post that up for everybody. Did you see any colors besides the black/white?

I saw the white/black, red/black, and green/black colorway.

Back
Top Bottom