**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Jr is on-deck draws a walk in his first AB... and wearing white/black remix's...

Marky, pics pls!

They look like mairner blue to me not black.

They looked 'black' on my low-rez MLB TV screen... haha... I'm not 100% sure, of course...

EDIT - finally more images...

21ovnyp.jpg

rhsi9h.jpg
2q8cb4o.jpg

Definitely a holdover from the White Sox... it was one of the last cleats Imocked up last fall. I'm confident he'll have some fresh M's colorways soon...

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Does anybody know where to find Ichiro cleats?

Japan. Most US retailers stopped stocking Asics Model 200"X" cleats a few years ago. To my knowledge only one trainer came to the states (2002). The largest size made was 10 and both CW's are FIRE. SinnerP knows the deal.....

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

^^ hey! Marky's PS's from last year. Who had those on facebook?

I was thinking the same thing!
laugh.gif
... "Where did I see that?"... I even voted back then too...

http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/293...-Photoshop-Contest-congrats-Markyd33psu-.html
Haha... yeah I really want to know who's facebooking my PS stuff. That's pretty funny...

However, on the topic of country-colored Swingman Remix cleats:

35hkzmq.jpg

...Rollins kicking it off for USA PE's. I'm looking forward to seeing what other Swingman colorways come out on other players... my guess is that it'll probably be a pretty tight group though.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
those are amazing!

More USA cleats
13b36108336ffa57f6ff4f48b15cf85beb85cde8.jpg

Granderson + Victorino = GranTorino

Not cleats but some dope BG's
8081643ffcf148b8f873da29fcc820a3083b0b33.jpg

I forgot the dudes name on facebook but he posted it in some baseball group. i didnt realize they were marky's till i posted the picture on here and sawthe watermark

Originally Posted by air in822

I love Miggy to death and hes a fave of mine but man hes lookin kinda sloppy
Agreed. He's obviously been eating well.

As long as it doesn't stop him from mashing

Man Griffey's got to lose some weight man. He looks like he is seriously out of shape.

Verdero really hooked up Puerto Rico, they look nice

GRANTORINO!!!!!!!!

does anyone know the specifics of the MVP's that Victorino's wearing? Those match my teams colors and I'd like to ID them but I'm not sure ifthe upper is mesh or leather and what the airbag color is...if anyone has seen them up close or has closer pictures and could help me out I'd reallyappreciate it...one of best colorways I've seen, very clean in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom