**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

love those black/red swingman's JGL7...our team decided to wear white cleats this year I was pretty disappointed I was planning on getting those all winterthey look really nice.

new colorway of IVs from Andruw?
85363767.jpg

85387314.jpg

85388831.jpg

85383654.jpg

Well since some other people have shared their pick ups Ill share mine. Did the eastbay 3 for 99.99 deal with an aditional 20% off. Got the Zoom 5-tool,Huarache 2k5, and some trainers. Was thinking about buying some iD's but couldnt pass up this steal

Sorry for the bad pics. Took them with my phone
3349614729_465da00767.jpg

3349615315_746a7cf0cb.jpg

3350444320_bd1097e01d.jpg

Me playing in my 5-tools. Ill try to get pics of me wearing the 2k5s later.
Scarface should be proud of me. Easton gloves. Easton bat. And easton pants lol
3349646573_c7a6f55306.jpg

Here are the home version of Russ Martin's MVP PE's it's nice to see Nike was kind enough to give him colorways that actually match the Dodger bluethis year.

Not sure if these have been posted (or what they are) 5 tools or MVP's...might just have white laces in as Russ Martin has blue I'm not really sureI'll let one of the pro's on here figure it out.

Hey guys here are some of my pickups for this season. I don't know if others like it or not but I really enjoy seeing other peoples stuff on here as wellas the MLB stuff so as long as others don't mind it I know I enjoy it. I got the chance to design new uniforms in the past year for the team I play for andjust finished getting everything together for the upcoming season so I thought I'd show it see what people think. The MVP trainers are hands down the mostcomfortable trainers I've ever owned...haven't tried out the actual cleats yet.

FYI...jumpman23.com has high-res pics of the "Jeter Captain" in the New Releases (April) section.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

OK so I did some digging around on some japanese baseball sites because they always have different stuff than we do. Check out what I found. These are super close to the USA batting gloves. If anyone has some Japan hook ups you can get these.

10-01-08-gb0269-153.jpg

Also, two more of these special colorways
these have a blue palm
10-01-08-gb0269-446.jpg

these have a red palm
10-01-08-gb0269-647.jpg

And I NEED these!!!
10-02-08-gb0270-101.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow these are awesome all of them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How do the Air Max MVP's feel on the field? Anyone personally know? I'm curious because I get the feeling they could possibly feel a little on thebulky side. I'm torn between the MVP's or getting a new pair of 2k4's. I loved my first pair of 2k4's, but wouldn't mind switching it up ifthe MVP's are worth the money.

^2k4's are my fav cleat ive used. should have done an ID pair when they were up there. smh.
alou wore his mets colorway?
85379214.jpg

agreed, I still wear 2k4's with road jerseys and if you can get at a pair in your size they really are one of the better cleats as far as how light theyfeel and overall comfort for a Nike cleat.

Originally Posted by JGL7

my nike swingman cleats and nike sphere gloves

man those are ill, that just sold me on the red ones, think ill get those in the molded model, anyone know how these fit?

i bought the swingman remix mcs off eastbay and they fit true to size for me. they are really light, so light they fell cheap. i havent used them yet so idkhow they will hold up

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

3349646573_c7a6f55306.jpg

Foul ball? You opened up too soon...Good pic tho

im hoping that was 0-2, the hip action actually looks really good, just the pitch isnt a very good one.

I believe the count was 1-2. This was a foul ball. I ended up grounding out this AB.

my hips have been flying open pretty bad here lately. It's causing me to drop my shoulders and pop everything up also. I hate to speak bad about my coachbut I don't feel that he is teaching me anything. I feel like I have no technique and I'm just relying on instinct right now

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

i bought the swingman remix mcs off eastbay and they fit true to size for me. they are really light, so light they fell cheap. i havent used them yet so idk how they will hold up

thanks i went into my footlocker and ordered a pair of the red molded versions got military discount and it came out to 38 bucks, will post some pics up whenthey come in

Back
Top Bottom