**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Thanks I was thinking of getting a pair of blue mvps from nikeid to match the jersey this year if anyone has them how are they?

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

3349646573_c7a6f55306.jpg

Foul ball? You opened up too soon...Good pic tho

im hoping that was 0-2, the hip action actually looks really good, just the pitch isnt a very good one.

I believe the count was 1-2. This was a foul ball. I ended up grounding out this AB.

my hips have been flying open pretty bad here lately. It's causing me to drop my shoulders and pop everything up also. I hate to speak bad about my coach but I don't feel that he is teaching me anything. I feel like I have no technique and I'm just relying on instinct right now
trust me, your hips look fine. when your hips get completely open like yours are, thats when you get the most torque (perfect example of torquewould be griffey or pujols), if your dropping your shoulders thats a different story
laugh.gif

this is me last year, junior in high school. (mandatory team cleats btw):

MP23 is actually Micah!

But I'm here...I have been checking the heat on the board.
I have been busy teaching Adult Ed classes and attempting to procure some adjunct professorships in the college ranks so to say
I've been busy in an understatement.

I've also been getting ready for baseball season. I just ordered all of my Umpiring gear. I was nearly as excited as when I was playing.

Check this out:
a3019-tan-z.jpg

a3210_zoom.jpg
a3409_zoom.jpg

rbk-low-z.jpg

I Know, I know...I am perhaps the biggest Anti-Vector guy around. But the choices were pretty slim...and Nike doesn't make plate shoes!

When I ordered mine 2 weeks ago it said 24-32 day shipping when I ordered them so I'm guessing that's the estimated time for them right now...

hey JGL7 are your ID's Midnight navy blue or the Pro blue. If it is Midnight navy please post pics when you get them thnx

Originally Posted by asmathews

since we are all posting high school pics
laugh.gif

hard to see but im wearing 2k5s. team cleats FTL
n649511872_96624_4826.jpg

That's pretty cool you got to play in Dodger Stadium.

I got to play in the Angels spring training ballpark in a men's rec league...but that's the extent of my nice ballpark experience.

^^ as a matter of fact I'm going to watch my cousin play in the ballpark in Arlington (rangers) today. Lucky terd. Going to a small school has noadvantages LOL

check out the puerto rican batting gloves
3346848926_5ceff402a3.jpg

^yeah playing in Dodger Stadium was quite an experience, especially since it was the city championships.
back to the cleats
85429927.jpg

85438671.jpg

85185082.jpg

I'm headed to NT SF to pick up some Swingman Remix RB's - my damn softball league doesn't allow metal cleats. Pics of the shoes when I get back

My old HS gets to play in a fall tournament at Minute Maid Park every year. Wish I would've had the chance.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I'm headed to NT SF to pick up some Swingman Remix RB's - my damn softball league doesn't allow metal cleats. Pics of the shoes when I get back

my local hibits had the white/black ones, i tried them on they feel great, however they were 45 bucks and i got my red/black ones ordered from footlocker for38 w/ military discount, i hope to have them this week

Looks like Miggy brought his Tigers colorway MVP's with him

Another close up of Jeter's cleats from WBC

Found these on eBay looks like they are from Japan wondering if somebody had more info on them (released this year?)

Originally Posted by mksmks

hey JGL7 are your ID's Midnight navy blue or the Pro blue. If it is Midnight navy please post pics when you get them thnx

they are pro blue and I will post when they come in

Back
Top Bottom