**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

^^dude Im just sayin, to come out and say that you dont need cushioning on a cleat is absurd. Swingman Molded cleats dont have that much need for cushioningbecause they are molded. And the huarache cleats are possibly the best cleats nike has put out.

Nike baseballs are terrible. I would never play with them in a game. I'm diamond and pro nine all the way. But a nike baseball looks good in an avatar. Whoare you to call out my avatar in a baseball thread when you have a basketball player in yours?

Enough trash talk, lets talk cleats

Korean pitcher in OG huarache 2k4s. I wish I could get my hands on this color
85475615.jpg

MVP PE
85473179.jpg

Dice-K PE
85439793.jpg

Im guessing the easton guys signed Ortiz
85309855.jpg

Pujols in some nice batting glove PE's
85480055.jpg

and looks like he is still using caged zoom instead of max air
85480067.jpg

and I love the white bottoms
85466515.jpg

Anyone else read the SI article about him. It was a really good read

Those U of O cleats are sick but is it just me or does that pitcher look like he doesn't have a left hand??? That glove is tilted at a very weird angle,the Swoosh should be showing outwards, not pointed toward the back like that. The black/neon compression sleeve is also a nice touch.....

ZombieJesus12 wrote:
^ No, dude, but baseball pants aren't meant to fit like oversized denim

i agree. it was cool a couple years ago but its been played out. you can have a loose pair of pants without it looking so ridiculous. anyone ever seegagne's pants?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

3349646573_c7a6f55306.jpg

Foul ball? You opened up too soon...Good pic tho

im hoping that was 0-2, the hip action actually looks really good, just the pitch isnt a very good one.

I believe the count was 1-2. This was a foul ball. I ended up grounding out this AB.

my hips have been flying open pretty bad here lately. It's causing me to drop my shoulders and pop everything up also. I hate to speak bad about my coach but I don't feel that he is teaching me anything. I feel like I have no technique and I'm just relying on instinct right now
trust me, your hips look fine. when your hips get completely open like yours are, thats when you get the most torque (perfect example of torque would be griffey or pujols), if your dropping your shoulders thats a different story
laugh.gif

this is me last year, junior in high school. (mandatory team cleats btw):

You should not be giving any advice, correcting, instructing, or critiquing anybody's swing and then posting that picture. Your head is down though so thatis good.

beauty Oregon lowtops. Loving Pujols new custom show elite BG's... the accent color on the fingers makes them look so good.

because Sheff also wears his pants like an idiot, we have a new mystery to be solved. Is that a tiny jumpman logo near the toe?

better look at Polanco's Verdero's

and since we are posting pics...
from 2002, Griffey 4's and the Diamond Elite BGs that I miss dearly. Some pants that fit would have been nice
laugh.gif

Manny's PEs are sick.

Agreed - Manny and Sheffield need to learn how to wear their damn pants - lol.

Sheff's pants may be a bit long, but its nowhere near as bad as Manny's... With more and more players wearing those wide-pantlegs, its forcingshoe/cleat designers to focus more on the front 2/3's of the shoe...

That does looking like a jumpan, but if you're gonna put a logo there, why not make it a bit bigger? not like it clashes with the other parts of theshoe... at least, from what we can see...

That is definitely a Jumpman, but what cleat? Maybe the XIV's?? That's what it looks like to me, but he's got Franklin batting gloves and Nikewristbands, looks like almost the ones from his Yankee days. Sheff needs to stick with a damn brand, lol. I remember when he was asked to be a part of JB butrefused that offer.....

Oh, and Mr. Jordan04, UG_Catcher was just referring to Big Papi's BG's, not the cleats. He used to be with TPX gloves and before that, back in the day,Nike.

Manny's pants are too big, but if everyone wore their pants exactly the same then what fun would it be.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom