**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

Originally Posted by sj thresher

t.o?
haha sry.. thats how we refer to "toronto" up here in the north. or just simply "the t dot"

asmathews : if you goto customglove.com they have a SSK glove builder... not sure how much they are though.

I went to Camden Yards yesterday and snagged great seats, fifth row behind the dugout...all in the name of investigative reporting for NT...as I have stated
in the past, Roberts wears the best shoes in the game:

Izturis was wearing nice cleats too:

Check out the stirrups on Rajai Davis:

SinnerP wrote:

WOW.....
eek.gif

The midsole of the Ichis remind me of the Spiridon...which I adore. Both are
pimp.gif

^ Full-rez, uncropped pics available
wink.gif

The outsole of the Ichi's appear to be just a flat piece of 'studded' turf rubber... foam cushioning... which is probably why they can keep them solite

its so weird i was just talking about how much i love the diamond elite iii's, i just bought 2 pairs off ebay for $40 shipped
smokin.gif
(its too bad i dont play for a red team. but oh well)

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

its so weird i was just talking about how much i love the diamond elite iii's, i just bought 2 pairs off ebay for $40 shipped
smokin.gif
(its too bad i dont play for a red team. but oh well)

I saw those, but XXL is far too big for me. Those are absolutely sick.

9096023bb1f0e279d1bd82191565f725-getty-85134322og013.jpg

UGcatcher ~ it worked on both my computers... I reposted... pls try again...

And to follow-up, a couple more Grif and Ichi trainer shots...

this is the best pic i could find, but holliday's white/grey nike elite 08's look like something that would actually get released to the public(wishfulthinking
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i need some new cleats. anywhere that has some cheap black low tops? outlets?

your best bet would be eastbay, they usually have pretty good prices on cleats that are only about a year old.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i need some new cleats. anywhere that has some cheap black low tops? outlets?

your best bet would be eastbay, they usually have pretty good prices on cleats that are only about a year old.

Yea that's where I've been looking. But I'm thinking 11.5 is a common size cuz there's a bunch of shoes that they don't have an 11.5 forbut do have many other sizes

Anyone know if the trainers griffey is wearing will release? The white/navy/black? I think these might be my favorite next tot eh the Jackies

Originally Posted by sj thresher

Just picked up a pair of all black fuse premiums at an Atlantic city Nike outlet store for$20 pics soon

shox fuse? damn im gonna call in the morning to see if they still have any

The kid that the Mariners just signed, Dustin Ackley... is he the one with all those Jordan cleats?

albert has the best batting gloves known to man...and j-roll has the tightest glove known to man-hanly ramirez is a close second tho

SinnerP, yes your correct Ackley is the one who had the cleated black XI's a couple years back. He was playing 1b at the time, if your looking for him inthe minors he will probably be in the OF (CF to start) more than likely. Be interesting to see if he has a deal with a company or keeps wearing custom stuff.

^ Thanks... yeah, I follow the M's, so I was aware that he preferred the OF... plus they have Mike Carp in AAA playing at 1st... anyway, we'll probhave to wait till 2011 to see him in the majors...

Back
Top Bottom