**MLB Feet - 2009 Baseball Cleats**

What they REALLY need is some cleats on ID, they're killing me! Dunno if you guys are interested but just ordered some custom oakley m frames, should behere pretty soon. I'll post pics when I get them in.

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

What they REALLY need is some cleats on ID, they're killing me! Dunno if you guys are interested but just ordered some custom oakley m frames, should be here pretty soon. I'll post pics when I get them in.
with a fire lens?

huarachelover, you get m frame heaters or what? lets def see some pics!
nerd.gif

I got heater lenses, i got grey iridium polarized engraved with my name and then a secondary fire iridium lense. Literally ordered them yesterday so should getthem in a week or so. They're orange frames with white icons and white ear socks (School Colors.)

Anybody here play baseball and enjoy having the best baseball glove out there? Well I am one of those guys and we all love the A2Ks. Well you ever want a blueA2K? Well check out this glove made by VinciPro. http://www.vincipro.com/c...d-net-t-web-sku3780.htmlIt was shaky the first time I used VinciPro because I didnt know if the company was good. Well let me tell you. This company is way better than Wilson! Checkit out!

heater lens, normal m frame. these are my first oakleys, so im pretty excited... except im a pitcher primarily, and only play outfield on my off days, so iprobably won't use them that much. but ill definitely rock them in the outfield and in the dugout to look cool.

SWEET. except i only have 2 years of high school left, and i doubt ill go to a school that has orange and white colors... so ill probably have to get new onesonce i know where im going... which is a good problem i guess.

haha thats why i got just a generic color
Oakley.jpg

Flak Jacket silver/black w/ a fire lens.

Only downside about the fire lens is that it gets dirty really easily and it scratches easily but you don't really notice those tiny scratches

Those are fresh, very clean. luckily i know that some of the colleges im looking to go to get free custom oakleys, so looks like im in the clear. ahah 59fifty,did u get yours polarized? I did, but my secondary lenses aren't and I was wondering what the nonpolarized lenses are like.

Nope not polarized IMO you don't need them for baseball only if you're into water sports or snow sports so it minimez the reflection

I'm liking those Formerly Scarface. What brand are they? Easton?

Hey i need some input from you guys. I got some Kobe IV iDs and I'm not playing basketball anymore... so i was wondering if they'd be fine to convertthem into cleats. do u think that it would work? or no?

Boombah is softball gear right? Dunno if these are gonna be so popular just look at Pony cleats etc

A dude on my team last summer was wearing them. I didn't know what they were/had never seen them before up until that point

Back
Top Bottom