**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Is it just me or do these look like Lebron VII's. Whatever they are they look pretty awesome!

4637371907_f7e3eda02b.jpg

those aren't lebron VII they are hyperizes but they're cleated. some guys from Arizona wear them too. posted pics a few pages back

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Is it just me or do these look like Lebron VII's. Whatever they are they look pretty awesome!

4637371907_f7e3eda02b.jpg

Those actually look like the new Lebron Soldiers, but they look like these too ( Nike LT Superbad D)

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

i like how they put the air max unit into the heel of the huarache midsole...looks good
There has never been Huaraches with Air Max midsole.
There has been Huaraches with Shox (A.J. Pierzynski)
There were a few Diamond Fury with Air Max midsole.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

i like how they put the air max unit into the heel of the huarache midsole...looks good
There has never been Huaraches with Air Max midsole.
There has been Huaraches with Shox (A.J. Pierzynski)
There were a few Diamond Fury with Air Max midsole.

Actually, I beleive Griffey had a 2K4 cleat with air max in it...

actually..if you look at the pic of the UNC pitcher, there's an air max unit in the heel of the new huarache midsole

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

im pretty sure 2k4's and 2k5's were available on nike i.d when they were first released, i remember customizing a pair and going to order them but i must have been like a day late because it said "unavailable" or something like that 
mad.gif

dahh man i woulda been on those in a second! its so lame how they already have kobe's playoff shoe available on nikeid and baseball isnt even given the time a day

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

yeah, they're definitely not hyperizes my bad. i'll ask the guy on arizona what they are cuz i NEED some of these.

I still think they are Lebron VII's. The reason I think so is the heel on the medial side

Prince Fielder looks like he's got something new on today if anyone has pictures, I couldn't find any yet but they look pretty cool.

I hear you, but look at a picture of the inside of the Lebron VII and look at the inside of the cleat... The Lebron VII has a smaller swoosh on the inside of the shoe and the flywire panel is not the same shape on the inside and outside like on these cleats. ALSO, the flywire used on the Lebron VII is oriented so that the flywire checkers, while these appear to have flywire that moves backwards...

What do you guys think about Zett gloves? I am considering copping one but I am still on the fence about it...
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom