**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

2 cleats?! Come on, 2?!!! argh

Now that I'm done ranting, Max Diamond Elite Fly are looking Nice! love the new version of the show elites, especially the all white bottoms. Also, some interesting batting glove designs in there also

Diamond elite fly look like they could have a ton of potential on Nike ID. The GR red/white ones look real good already.

miggy with some fire
658fea2caa20b48040b0f7c2a28add40-getty-97631577es011_detroit_tiger.jpg

he also got a nice pair of home white based 2k10's anyone got good pics?

Originally Posted by spidermena

sj thresher Im not trying to jack you, but I had to post some of these spikes. Great find by the way!

is it just me or do those nike slasher look like the old school (k-lo's) kenny loftons????

Originally Posted by heckz2

Originally Posted by spidermena

sj thresher Im not trying to jack you, but I had to post some of these spikes. Great find by the way!

is it just me or do those nike slasher look like the old school (k-lo's) kenny loftons????

Thats exactly what I thought when I seen them

Originally Posted by heckz2

now that the kid has retired does the swingman line continue?????

Nah it should just end with the remix's. If they came out with more then I wouldn't complain, but I think they should stop

jordan retired, still putting stuff out. while swingman isn't anywhere close to being as big as the jordan brand, I think it will live on for years to come. 

Originally Posted by cowboychris88

jordan retired, still putting stuff out. while swingman isn't anywhere close to being as big as the jordan brand, I think it will live on for years to come. 

your right about that one but if nike was to retro griffey max II,III's, etc... he will defenetly be up there kinda like the jordan of baseball(sneaker wise)

Yeah its true what you guys say, but I just dont like it when nike comes out with old school stuff over and over. Its better when they are the actual first models that come out rather than remakes. Idk its hard to argue 

Griffey apparel was on sale at my local @%%@'s if anyone is still looking to pickup anything still be on the look out.

What the hell kinda brand is that glove that Figgins has on? It looks like a Superman logo

Originally Posted by MP23

What the hell kinda brand is that glove that Figgins has on? It looks like a Superman logo

I'm pretty sure that it's a TPX flare.

Back
Top Bottom