**MLB Feet - 2010 Baseball Cleats/Gloves/Etc.**

Arriving tomorrow...
Now I am really set for winter ball
e6498c66e836b74043693450da05fe87.jpg

Was at my local Nike outlet and they had last years MLB Hypercool shirts like this but w/o any team logo (the nike swoosh in the same place and mlb authentic logo on bottom) guess they were just extras. They were $14.99 so pretty nice deal if anyone is interested PM me I'll let you know where I got it. They had L and XL, about 25 of each. I had the long sleeve World Series edition already but grabbed an extra short sleeve for next season. Not sure if they deliver but I live 5 min away if they don't I could grab them for anyone on the thread that wants one.

How can you get some batting gloves or any baseball items from that school.  I've been looking everywhere but NO luck.  Maybe you can help me out, I'll appreciate it if you can.  

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Was at my local Nike outlet and they had last years MLB Hypercool shirts like this but w/o any team logo (the nike swoosh in the same place and mlb authentic logo on bottom) guess they were just extras. They were $14.99 so pretty nice deal if anyone is interested PM me I'll let you know where I got it. They had L and XL, about 25 of each. I had the long sleeve World Series edition already but grabbed an extra short sleeve for next season. Not sure if they deliver but I live 5 min away if they don't I could grab them for anyone on the thread that wants one.
logo.png

Originally Posted by bobcats5353

What does bryce haroer where on his wrist its not the evoshield,,its on the other arm.

I'm going to AZFL on friday night so i will try to ask him or see if i can see what it is

Originally Posted by nickj123

What does bryce haroer where on his wrist its not the evoshield,,its on the other arm.

I'm going to AZFL on friday night so i will try to ask him or see if i can see what it is
when i played with him he used to wear those PRO wrist things, its like a neoprene sleeve and theres a link maybe 5 pages back on where to get them.

Possibly new Nike Undershirt, Josh has been wearing it for a couple of games now
Not the best pic
e47a39c1e8aa803c7333b00c41a3e047-getty-104774363cc092_san_francisc.jpg

It looks like a rawlings power balance.

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Brian Wilson wearing some AM90's hehe
1933c1d292294463b688d461d5764792.jpg

the writing on the back says "sandman"

Those are sic! Fear the beard!! Go giants!

I'm surprised that MLB let Brian Wilson wear these.  CC Sabathia couldnt wear the Jordan Cool Greys, and theyre nowhere as loud as these.

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Brian Wilson wearing some AM90's hehe
1933c1d292294463b688d461d5764792.jpg

the writing on the back says "sandman"

Those are sic! Fear the beard!! Go giants!

I'm surprised that MLB let Brian Wilson wear these.  CC Sabathia couldnt wear the Jordan Cool Greys, and theyre nowhere as loud as these.

You are getting it twisted. Fear the Beard is wearing those during what appears to be a workout day OR during BP.  CC wore the cool greys i think once for a few innings in a game. 2 different things: workout/BP vs game

Originally Posted by AMriders15

+*#+* has Yankees Playoff Gear 75% off, I got the on field sweatshirt from the playoffs for $8!
1-$8 isn't 75% off the sweatshirts (they were 64.99)
2-Nothing is on sale on the website

3-If you're going to post about deals like that at least be informative and say where you got it (in-store, online etc...)

Back
Top Bottom